Levis

How to Vote / Redeem your Vote

How to Vote / Redeem your Vote

First of all, you need to visit this site: http://forsaken-ro.net/voting.

VoteCenter.jpg

Now you need to login with your ingame "ID" and "Password".
After you logged in, this site appears:

Votenow.jpg

Now click at one button of these sites. You will linked to this site:

Gamesites200.jpg

After that, hit the "Click here to Vote for Forsaken Ragnarok Online" button.
You will be linked to http://www.gamesites200.com/ragnarok/.

If you now return to the Voting Center and hit the "Click HERE to update your Vote Counter" button.
Now the Vote Counter will show you:

VoteCounter1of2.jpg

That means you've voted at 1 site of both, but you need to vote at both sites to receive 1 vote Reward Coupon.
Now you need to vote at the other site that looks like this:

7612%2f%78tremesitera4.png

At this site you need to type the code of the picture above the "Vote for Forsaken Ragnarok Online" button.
Then hit that button. Now this site appears: http://www.xtremetop100.com/ragnarok-online

If you return to the Voting Center and hit again the "Click here to Vote for Forsaken Ragnarok Online" button,
the Vote Counter will show you 2/2 Votes:

VoteCounter2of2.jpg

What to do now? Click now at "Redeem your point(s)".

Redeemyourpoints.jpg

Logout now and login ingame. Ingame you should go to the Vote Redeemer:

votegirl.png

The warp is: @warp fcity 96 118 (Exact warp) use @warp fcity 96 119 to warp next to her.
Next to her you can find the Vote Rewards NPC. He looks like this:

voteman.gif

He looks like a teacher /gg

This is the end of my Guide and I hope you all enjoy playing on this server.

After this now Vote, Vote & Vote

Your Levis

And if I want to sell those tickets ... For example, as well as event qponds or Donation qponds

PD: forgiveness for my English is not good

And if I want to sell those tickets ... For example, as well as event qponds or Donation qponds

The following is from the original forum entry by Genesis (found HERE):

1. You must vote using http://forsaken-ro.net/voting in order to obtain your Vote Coupons!

2. You cannot Trade Vote Coupons nor Vote Reward Items!

3. You cannot add Vote Coupons nor Vote Reward Items to gstorage!

4. You cannot Vend Vote Coupons nor Vote Reward Items!

5. You cannot Drop Vote Coupons nor Vote Reward Items!

6. You cannot Sell Vote Coupons nor Vote Reward Items!

7. New Items are added to the Vote Reward System on a Monthly basis!

You know what really sucks? It sucks when you try to redeem your vote with a full inventory >_< (happened to me). Maybe it's just my stupidity, but I think that we should find a way to fix that xD.

Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to fix that. Your inventory can only hold so many diffrent items.

Besides if you lost a couple vote coupons it's not the end of the world. Your votes are helping promote your server.

The rating system is bad, I can not vote every 12 hours, voted today at 11:30 am and again to vote at 11:30 pm (12 hours) and I can not, because I want to know?

I have lost many votes!!!!

can you fix that??

the votes are not in real time

Ok so I'll finally QQ about it, since it's been happening every time I vote. I vote on about 3-4 accounts, and I do them all at once. And I do the same thing for each one, aka, go to the first site, vote, go to the second site, type in the letters, then vote. Then I go to the voting site and redeem them and log.

Now, when I go in game, it will sometimes tell me I only have one coupon to redeem, but on another account I have two. I know the thing's still in beta, but I just wanted to mention it. I'm also not the only one with this issue.

I mean normally I wouldn't care, but that FBH is just way too cute...

Thanks in advance :)

Sure just if there are more requests I could do one. Since I am a Full ForsakenRO Supporter I try to give my best. And thank you for the feedbacks. I hope we'll get more Votes and get soon #1. Soon my next guide is following.

I'll just make some if it's needed.