Guest lolensue

Freyr's Glimmering Blade

Guest lolensue

This suggestion is to give another type for Wizards. I dont know but i just want to see wizards not only magic type :3 and i want to see them using a sword :O

I dont know if this thing works.

Freyr's Glimmering Blade[4]

Two-handed/One-handed

-

Two-handed

Increase Hit by 10 per refine rate.

Enables the use of Double Attack level 10

Enables the use of Hindsight level 10

+30% more damage to demi-human

+30% more damage to medium-sized monsters

+30% Max HP

-10% damage from demi-human

+30 Str

+10 Vit

+20 Agi

+5 aspd

Indestructible

-

-

*If equipped with a shield*

One-handed

Increase Hit by 10 per refine rate.

Enables the use of Double Attack level 5

Enables the use of Hindsight level 10

+30% more damage to demi-human

+15% more damage to medium-sized monsters

+20% max HP

+30 str

+10 vit

+20 agi

+5 aspd

Indestructibe

Format copied from Weezing and Xtopher- thank you. I copied most lol sorry, got nothing to do.

Comments please :)

It's original, i'll give you that!

And anyone who says this is overpowered deserves a punch to the face! xD

Add in ATK value 3000(so each atk will hurt bad even if its an int build) and we could see breaker wizzards around! jk

i'm not sure wether to agree or disagree, i mean its a bit harmless and wouldn't toss out game balance in any way. But also for that same reason, i don't see how it could be needed/desirable in order to fix so much problems wizzards have xD i'm now imagining wizzards being victim of Blade Stop/Root, wizzards dying by attacking paladins...

Disagree. I prefer keeping classes as close to it's roots as possible. Lets not start enabling all skills for all classes please >_>;

You see there is a problem with this suggestion, I don't know if I want this or not. The thing is that if it gets implemented it will totally change things the way we see them here, and as it has been proven before people here is afraid of big changes.

Like Sorrow said, a Wizard dying by attacking paladins, that really does not fit in my mind. But at the same time, the challenge sounds great, I mean, fighting a wizard people normally go on GTB then this wizard change to his/her melee weapon and will do a great damage since the other person is on GTB and if the person change back to reduction shield magic attacks will hit again, and the way I see the weapon wizards will be able to be some kind of hybrids.

I will keep myself neutral on this suggestion for now. So I just +0 this suggestion...

It's a nice idea but wizard not suppose to be melee :P it's rather funny to see melee wizard:P disagree

It's a nice idea but wizard not suppose to be melee :P it's rather funny to see melee wizard:P disagree

• Like 1

I disagree.

Like others have said, you're trying to make the class something it isn't.

Don't let it discourage you from suggesting things though. Good ideas always swim in a sea of bad ones.

Edited by Xtopher