DoomSlay

GM's PLEASE FOLLOW UP MY MAIL

Hang Tough dude.

Seriously, i get all my accounts get banned for being what i am?

I dident hack enybody.

The dude said he was going to quit, and i could have his account.

You want to ban me for that?

And now all the suddent your not quiting?

Your doing this on purpose?

Your going too take his word on it?

That i 'Hacked' him?

It's impossible for me to randomly get his usser ID.

That is being 'Hacked'

He gave me his ID and said he was going too quit and moving too pRO.

Then, i took his items and started a new sinx shared some items whit my brother too.

Maybe he wasent sure if he was going to quit? i dont realy know whatsup.

But i dident intend to hack.

And then i get reported for 'Hacking'

And yes, i made a new account.

Why? i know it does make me look suspecious but, i took his items you know the one he was going to abandon.

And made a female account, because i,m wanted to male a female sprite i am female as most of you dont know yet.

Enyway regardless i dident 'Hack' the dude.

I dont want to go further into this situation, and i dont care if he going to lie about it.

If this is how i'm going too end my days on forsaken ro, Being tricked like this.

Then bye too all my friends love ya.

Yorichi, you just posted a screenshot with his username and password; not the smartent of ideas. Since you do have proof that he gave you his information there is nothing we can do for him.

LOL! screw you dude! U made a very good story!

Do u think if i quit i will act like this? Damn u! I cant even use my own account! hows that?

i can only play my f*ck*n soul linker! to talk to my friends!

I didnt say i quitted and play pRO! i only told u to play that to led the LAXATION!! coz i cant WOE on wednesday!

Gilgamesh knows that! i Have classes during that 19:00-20:00 WOE time.!

here in philippines its 7:00-8:00 in the morning which we students here usually go to school for classes!!

I am sure man that u are the one who changed my password! and im also sure that u deleted ur characters for me not to talke to u anymore! coz u hacked me dude! hows full forsaken set sounds? good huh? almost worth 1.2k Coupons which is like 120$! I know its a good cause of temptation man! but i did not though that it will really be to you!

And one more thing! do u think if i really quit i will gonna post this message? report u? and even talk to genesis and spam him? LOL!

Also, Why did u delete ur character ANSEM ??? and created new sin x naming Warlord!? and deleted it also when i tried to talk to you! you are obviously running for questions! on why u hack me dude.

Ur story is good man. U r a girl? Wow! really? maybe GAY yes! but girl? wooohoooo! Everybody knows u r a dude man!

Hopefully a karma will come upon u!

LOL! screw you dude! U made a very good story!

Do u think if i quit i will act like this? Damn u! I cant even use my own account! hows that?

i can only play my f*ck*n soul linker! to talk to my friends!

I didnt say i quitted and play pRO! i only told u to play that to led the LAXATION!! coz i cant WOE on wednesday!

Gilgamesh knows that! i Have classes during that 19:00-20:00 WOE time.!

here in philippines its 7:00-8:00 in the morning which we students here usually go to school for classes!!

I am sure man that u are the one who changed my password! and im also sure that u deleted ur characters for me not to talke to u anymore! coz u hacked me dude! hows full forsaken set sounds? good huh? almost worth 1.2k Coupons which is like 120$! I know its a good cause of temptation man! but i did not though that it will really be to you!

And one more thing! do u think if i really quit i will gonna post this message? report u? and even talk to genesis and spam him? LOL!

Also, Why did u delete ur character ANSEM ??? and created new sin x naming Warlord!? and deleted it also when i tried to talk to you! you are obviously running for questions! on why u hack me dude.

Ur story is good man. U r a girl? Wow! really? maybe GAY yes! but girl? wooohoooo! Everybody knows u r a dude man!

Hopefully a karma will come upon u!

Your post needs:

a) Grammar

b) Spelling

c) Sentence structuring

Getting back to the case, isn't this problem directly your fault since you willingly gave the guy/girl your account information?

@ Irrelevant

Sorry for wrong grammar, spelling, and sentence structuring.

Im not as good as you are in english.

Back to case:

Do you think I did told him to hack me? Lol! Since when i am lending my stuffs to him like helm[2] which he returns it back thats why I did trust him and told him to play my Character to WOE on wednsday to led the LAXATION for the reason that i cant be online. And when im trying to log in after my class i always got incorrect password. Which is he did change my password. I tried to talk to him but he deleted all his characters, abandoned his old account and made new ones. And when i again tried to talk to his new character Warlord he just ignored me and logged off. And again delete that character and made new one whos name was Salah.

Anymore questions?

Please, just be honest.

I wont get mad, if you changed your mind on switching servers to pRO.

Dont put me in this bad situation.

I realy am sure you said you where leaving, and gave me account to keep.

And i aint trying enything sneaky, like deleting Warlord and Salah wich aint even my characters its my brothers.

And i aint running from questions.

I,m as you can see facing them.

Or like changing your password, i just changed it too something easy i could remeber.

Its not like i expected you to come back.

You dont have to believe me when i say i,m a girl.

It has nothing to do whit what went down.

You gave me your info, and said you quited.

And i get banned.

I,m the one who is spose to be furious.

Close this topic please orsomething, if realy had it.

This topic makes me look like a criminal orsomething. *Cries*

Getting back to the case, isn't this problem directly your fault since you willingly gave the guy/girl your account information?

It's both their fault but can't DoomSlay get his items back? Coz Diabolic is willing to give it back to him but then again, Diabolic is banned :>

And i aint trying enything sneaky, like deleting Warlord and Salah wich aint even my characters its my brothers.

I was watching my sister leech your "Warlord" and you clearly said that you're Ansem. And I even read it all. Too bad I didnt save the chats to prove this and please stop dragging Diabolic onto this. D:

It's both their fault but can't DoomSlay get his items back? Coz Diabolic is willing to give it back to him but then again, Diabolic is banned :>

I was watching my sister leech your "Warlord" and you clearly said that you're Ansem. And I even read it all. Too bad I didnt save the chats to prove this and please stop dragging Diabolic onto this. D:

Gilgamesh, i aint dragging my brother into this.

We share accounts i play his characters and he plays mine.

I played his.

And even if it was my character it dosint change the fact that it aint my fault what happend.

And it also dosint change the fact that i aint a hacker.

And its not both our fault.

If you think instead of coming up for him.

You would understand that its his fault.

I,m banned for a unfair reason so is my brother.

Gamemaster send me a messenge or replay in this thread please.

When will we be unbanned.

Hmm...Hmmmmm...

Can't we fix this by...Asking if Bringer WILL come back to ForsakenRO,and if he does..Return his items and let everything return? I don't know if he wants Laxation back with the reputation.. But we can't drop everything and return the goods? Because I know Ansem/Yorichi-san pretty well to believe that she wouldn't hack somebody.

Please bro, just be honest.

I wont get mad, if you changed your mind on switching servers to pRO.

Dont put me in this bad situation.

I realy am sure you said you where leaving, and gave me account to keep.

I only deleted ansem to get a female sprite and that ones named Yorichi-chan. And i aint running from questions.

I,m as you can see facing them.

Or like changing your password, i just changed it too something easy i could remeber.

Its not like i expected you to come back.

You dont have to believe me when i say i,m a girl.

It has nothing to do whit what went down.

You gave me your info, and said you quited.

And i get banned.

I,m the one who is spose to be furious.

Close this topic please orsomething, if realy had it.

This topic makes me look like a criminal orsomething. *Cries*

when will i be able to play?

Lol at you Ansem, im honest. I am trying to talk to you in Ur MSN but u arent getting online anyways which I think you gave me maybe your fake email. I dident say im quitting and will just play pRO! Just give me back my password and my items all of it no more no less. And do you think Gilgamesh and I will do this for no reason? And so you are telling me that its my own fault to trust you?

So you really change my password eh? dude. And one more thing is the password "BRINGER" hard for you to remember? Damn you liar.

@Nitemare92

Yes, me too im shocked when i got hacked by them! But the question is. If they dont really hacked me why did they delete all their characters and create new ones? Its very obvious that they dont want me to find them and question them about what they do to my account.

I hate to get into this .... but if Bringer were to quit.. He would of told me or even mentioned he was going to quit.

So I find it hard to believe he said he quit.

Ansem.. If I had a friend saying he was going to quit, I wouldn`t use his gears and remake an account... To me.. that is selfish.

To fix all of this. Scripter or Gen or whoever will have to do a IP trace of the items and who changed pw`s etc.

That is annoying time to take to fix something that shouldn`t have happened in the first place.

Lol at you Ansem, im honest. I am trying to talk to you in Ur MSN but u arent getting online anyways which I think you gave me maybe your fake email. I dident say im quitting and will just play pRO! Just give me back my password and my items all of it no more no less. And do you think Gilgamesh and I will do this for no reason? And so you are telling me that its my own fault to trust you?

So you really change my password eh? dude. And one more thing is the password "BRINGER" hard for you to remember? Damn you liar.

@Nitemare92

Yes, me too im shocked when i got hacked by them! But the question is. If they dont really hacked me why did they delete all their characters and create new ones? Its very obvious that they dont want me to find them and question them about what they do to my account.

And about the MSN it cant be the fake one because we talked that day on MSN dident we.

I just dont log on MSN very often.

Owh and yes its your fault.

You told gilgamesh you mensioned quiting two weeks ago to him.

And you always talked about quiting to me allot.

And that day you said to me you where going, You gave me your Info and said i could keep it.

Said you where going to pRO.

And why are you asking me for your password?

Your not making eny sence you already changed your password.

Or are you saying that to make me all look all bad and nasty?

But what i realy dont understand is you telling me, you where going.

And then your all the suddent coming back?

And reporting me.

If you ask me yes its your fault.

And according too the game policy it cant be my fault.

And stop saying i,m a hacker. Here i,m telling you as a friend.

I never hacked you, you know that damnit you gave me your Info and said you where quitting.

And i know the GM's here arent retarded like some other private servers.

And actualy read the game policy.

Yorichi, you just posted a screenshot with his username and password; not the smartent of ideas. Since you do have proof that he gave you his information there is nothing we can do for him.

GM when will i be unbanned, post on this thread or mail me please.

And could you please lock this useless thread, ppl will only come up for him.

Regardless of what they say the facts are out.