Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

Uhm. An actual picture of me in the Cancer Institute. ( The volunteer thingy. )

I was playing with a kid with you know what... ( my girlfriend almost cried when she saw a lot of our pictures with the patients )

DSC01848.jpg

DSC01847.jpg

AND NO I WASNT HARMING THE KID D:<

Im the one on the Right the one on the left is my buddy Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo

Lookin' good these days Mr. Bangalter. How are the solo releases doin? Been out clubbing with Justice lately? ;o

Lookin' good these days Mr. Bangalter. How are the solo releases doin? Been out clubbing with Justice lately? ;o

The solo releases are bangin, and no i haven't been clubbing with justice lately. Hopefully a tour for 2009 ;)

Boss won.

LMAO. >>; He did indeed.

OMFG @ Episcopal. You volunteer to beat kids with cancer? God. That's pretty messed up. D; I kid. But yeah. I was a "candy striper" for about 6months while my mum was doing some volunteer nursing at WakeMed in Raleigh and a few other hospitals in NC. Seeing the kiddies in the sickwards was sooo sad. But.. uplifting to a certain extent. It's silly to think they're possibly dying when they're SO full of life. The sweetest kids ever, surely.

Is that suppose to be some sort of "gangsta" language? o____O

V is for Viet, of which if you knew me then you would know instead of assuming I'm trying to be some "e-gangsta" or something? O__o

@Muffins I'll "mad-dog" (What's with all this Urban language crap) all you want and then eat you too.

@Mike I'll be your Goddess any time ~__^.

No it is not suppose to be some kind of gangster language. >=0

I was just saying in a joke term since you put the peace sign up.