Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

guiltyofyummyy.jpg

You're under arrest for being yummy, french fries. You may remain silenced as I handcuff you with my mouth.

:(

A new picture type for a change, not flexing or being strong. But eating :)

Yes my skin is shiny, I indeed am Iron Man and I won't be hot for a picture I took 5 minutes ago, in my house eating food.

-I posted this in Nikki's thread.

But this was the appropriate thread.

This is my dog Alaska. She's the sweetest dog I've ever met (tho she hates strangers, specially men). She loves to cuddle and stay in my lap. Her breed is a purebred Shetland sheepdog. We got her at 1 year old from a breeder who said she was too small to breed. And she is tiny for a sheltie. My last dog got evicted because my landlords are dicks, but it said in the contract that we are alowed a small dog, so we got her ^^

alaska2.jpg

alaska.jpg

Haha :3 of course you can join the club!

It's the best club in the world :x

Thats hot, first person in the server that'll let me in their club, be aware I kind of flame/destroy a lot here then.

Anyways wow some dude got fucked up outside my door and I have blood stains on the metal shielding by the bottom of my door. As for pictures anyone could just go back pages and look at my Damascus account thats banned until July 7.

I thought you left Forsaken /sob

I left the gameplay, not the forums.

Try being bored as hell half your life since you've already done all the work-outs you know and broke half the gym equipments in a gym to the point that they kicked you out.

Then you'd know why I still lurk around here.

@Rima: Holy crap.. I think my eyebrows are better than yours, and I haven't had them done yet.

Please please, no drama >w< i don't

wanna be involved in anymore of that. Lawl

=w= if you really want to see hero then ill

take a picture with him today or tomorrow

when he comes over. hehe, and yeah sublime...

your eyebrows must be better than mine :3

only manly mans wax their eyebrows lol xD

Please please, no drama >w< i don't

wanna be involved in anymore of that. Lawl

=w= if you really want to see hero then ill

take a picture with him today or tomorrow

when he comes over. hehe, and yeah sublime...

your eyebrows must be better than mine :3

only manly mans wax their eyebrows lol xD

Wow don't make fun of me before I cry :(

&I haven't had them done right now they're natural and I don't like them >:/

Don't take a picture of Hero, it'll reveal his identity that could distraught his current stage of GM-ability, just a heads up. Call me Mike or Dama, my original alias is Damascus but it was suspended because well... I create drama so yeahhhhhh...

Don't worry I was joking about causing drama with you, I was actually hoping that Hero would butt in and say something about it and threaten me or something. >:/