Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

@chalkzone,Zauron guys stop it :D.. dueling each other wont make you handsome :D mwuahahaha!!!!

Well i know that...

/ic Just like in official RO servers, I had a hard time raising my Level of Being Handsome coz its already level 98. :rolleyes:

/yawn Great looks comes with great resposibility. sigh~

EDIT: I just love praising myself, don't I? :P

Well i know that...

/ic Just like in official RO servers, I had a hard time raising my Level of Being Handsome coz its already level 98. :rolleyes:

Look at the mirror . LOLOL . JK :D

Well i know that...

having big chin's comes with the great responsibility. sigh~

Look at the mirror . LOLOL . JK :D

I took your advice... /no1

And if I was gay, I might probably fell in love with my reflection /lv

I never thought I really looked that incredibly good. Thanks to Vanguard, I finally realized that.

having big chin's comes with the great responsibility. sigh~

Having flabby fats and a retard brother comes with great responsibility. joke :P

EDIT: Let's just face the fact, I look good. -End

I took your advice... /no1

And if I was gay, I might probably fell in love with my reflection /lv

I never thought I really looked that incredibly good. Thanks to Vanguard, I finally realized that.

Tamahome is gay .

ok..lets stop this.. cut it out,with your chin.. hahaha peace..

~end~

BTW ill post new pic..soon..peace.. :D

We dun ask for your pics . /e4

Surry for teh 2 post :D

no..not girls.. girls doont look for a gay..thats a big man,a construction worker who always take you to VIP..(i forgot the name of your costumer).. hahahaa

Your wrong . Thats not a VIP door , its the door of the club .

Kay , ill confess to you . You are drunk , and then the so called construction boy give me money for your body .

Sorry men . I betray you . /gg

Oh God, people still won't listen after I warned them not to double post. Can't you use the edit button?

At least they praise each other and talk about narcissism. Its a lot better than flaming each other. /3swt

Again, DON'T double post. There's the edit button for that.

-merged the double posts done by chalkzone and vanguard-

wow... endless amounts of Drama, fighting and the "FUK U HITLER" is old, stop using it, its not funny at all *especially since i take that offensive since my great grandparents were nazis*

That will cause flame for sure O_O , Btw I will post my pic soon /heh Lol , And btw ... Hitler - F U! xD (Everyone say that , So Do I have to :D)

No.

I was really itching to say "FUK U Hitler's Granddaughter!!" /3swt

But since it's gonna cause flame, and I don't wanna hit you below the belt, I didn't. /...

Well maybe... just maybe... we could change things a bit...

FUK U Bin Laden!! (Just to be fresh)

I'll be the one answering this time. Ah and no, even if its almost 5 in the morning here, that doesn't stop me from checking the forums and telling everyone to just get to the topic. And the topic for this thread is "Posting Pictures". Whether its just "appropriately answering" or "answering back", let us just leave it at that and get on with the business of this thread.

Sorry, can't help it. Just doing my job to maintain order in the forums. /ok