Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

First and formost, it won't be much of a battle. Lawls. -_-

Secondly, take caution in your tone when it comes to her. /bzz

Well well well... If you think Zauron wont be much of a challenge, think twice about me. You don't even stand a chance against me. So quit making hostile remarks against me /shy and I might forgive you on this. I won't give a warning again.

Sorry but I wont take back a word I said about Yuki~cute. She practically is a Con-artist. She's so sweet and feminine whenever she's in front of you guys, but trust me, the time I was in a character that look like a stupid noob, her true colors showed up. Probably becoz she thought that I was just a noob and I wont be a threat on her conspiracy, so yeah she showed me how masculine her attitude was and fought me w/ flaming words I didn't expect she would say. Of course, I really didn't expected it from her, coz BTW she was my friend Sai's wife. And we've always thought that she's the sweet girl that she was pretending to be. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I have a lot of experience on this field, aka Chixilog detecting.

Cute Girls cause men to be dramatic is what im seein here /wah

There's no way I like her /bawi ... Yuck!! Coz She's a G.I.R.L. /owned

Whut does G.I.R.L. mean?

Guys In Real Life :P

@dama

then hayley is a pretty hot dood :o

@chalk

SHE'S MY FEATUREEEEE ~

k so far we have R.A.P. = Retards Attempting Poetry.

Then we have, G.I.R.L. = Guy In Real Life?

LOL <_< waittttt yuki's rela name is tanya?!?! WTF she lied to me then /swt i known her for a year and i didnt know her rl name wtf?!?! and chalky is inlove with Rin right homeboy?! LOL waiiitt i thought yuki likes mike /spin now im confused

i thought yuki likes mike /spin now im confused

What part of "Mike<3Jenn" do you not realize.

She means the pinoy Mike.

MIKE!?!?! YOU'RE PINOY?!!?

Whats with the Hitler thing?=P Right now the only person I have a grudge with is George Bush. /ok

Me & my lovely little brother!

brotown.jpg

My brother is skux.

bro.jpg

Oh you look so cute there~

Really nice pic.

@Zauron

Don't you dare to make malicious remarks about my comment.

haha lol not now ..haha im happy today coz it yuki's b-day...

BTW it a nice pic shot..nikki yummy..hehe lol /rice

Well well well... If you think Zauron wont be much of a challenge, think twice about me. You don't even stand a chance against me. So quit making hostile remarks against me /shy and I might forgive you on this. I won't give a warning again.

Sorry but I wont take back a word I said about Yuki~cute. She practically is a Con-artist. She's so sweet and feminine whenever she's in front of you guys, but trust me, the time I was in a character the look like a stupid noob, her true colors showed up. Probably becoz she thought that I was just a noob and I wont be a threat on her conspiracy, so yeah she showed me how masculine her attitude was and fought me w/ flaming words I didn't expect she would say. Of course, I really didn't expected it from her, coz BTW she was my friend Sai's wife. And we've always thought that she's the sweet girl that she was pretending to be. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I have a lot of experience on this field, aka Chixilog detecting.

sorry guys..coz some body owned him.. i /owned hehe /gg

chalkzy dont judge the book by its cover...turn the page and discover..lol

becoz you dont know her alot.. shes a friend of mine for along time..

and even thou i change character to a disguise novice..shes always desame..

i love that girl..shes nice to me and every one.. /lv

Sorry but I wont take back a word I said about Yuki~cute. She practically is a Con-artist. She's so sweet and feminine whenever she's in front of you guys, but trust me, the time I was in a character the look like a stupid noob, her true colors showed up. Probably becoz she thought that I was just a noob and I wont be a threat on her conspiracy, so yeah she showed me how masculine her attitude was and fought me w/ flaming words I didn't expect she would say. Of course, I really didn't expected it from her, coz BTW she was my friend Sai's wife. And we've always thought that she's the sweet girl that she was pretending to be. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I have a lot of experience on this field, aka Chixilog detecting.

LOL <_< waittttt yuki's rela name is tanya?!?! WTF she lied to me then /swt i known her for a year and i didnt know her rl name wtf?!?! and chalky is inlove with Rin right homeboy?! LOL waiiitt i thought yuki likes mike /spin now im confused

Well, I think Tanya is like the Girl version of Echizen. LOL

Whatsoever dude. You don't even want to duel me again. And why, coz it was practically just a strike of luck and you know it wont happen again. And BTW it was Tamahome-SinX's char who beat me not urs. /gg

It was only my opinion based on my experience w/ her

Second warning to Zauron for double posting. Can't you not use the edit button?

And a bit of advice: Instead of flaming each other and asking for reasons to get it on, why not meet each other in real life and knock each other's brains out? Talking trash in real life is dangerous, so we act like it over the internetz. You can't settle this properly unless you send them to a hospital in real life (and unable to respawn to the last save point).

No no drama, you don't want no drama.

Epic picture of the year.

superman1.jpg

Cause I'm bored.

dud ur arm is bigger than ur body lol... -.-

mike PeaCe ^_^

aw yeah and some pics...

haha.. look at my eyes... so red..

1_126375483l.jpg

yeah im in the top..(middle)

1_449747953l.jpg

ow.. me and my clasmyt... we had no classes we were graduating =] yey!

1_770101366l.jpg

me and nikki forever <3

1_759194746l.jpg

i lost our pic together lol... she got mad -.-'