Post Your Picture Thread

My BF dumped me! /sob

mik.jpg

Hes so short. /sob

mik1.jpg

Hugging chubby babies make me feel better. He was sucking my fingers.=P

baby.jpg

Lol

Yeah i've accomplished enough in my life. I have a great paying job, a great living condominium (2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room, kitchen), 3 Cars (2007 BMW Z4, 2006 Mazda 6, 2006 BMW X5), education, and a wonderful fiance.

I think I can say i've accomplished more than 90% of this server. I don't just drink and party my days away I have to much on the line to do that.

no one ask about your car,and your house.. lol :P..

Lol

Yeah i've accomplished enough in my life. I have a great paying job, a great living condominium (2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room, kitchen), 3 Cars (2007 BMW Z4, 2006 Mazda 6, 2006 BMW X5), education, and a wonderful fiance.

I think I can say i've accomplished more than 90% of this server. I don't just drink and party my days away I have to much on the line to do that.

The question is;In witch way did you accomplished it?

Some people can accomplished all of that through hard work and determination,while others just know the right people and have family connections.

>_>; 16 thank you. 17 in june :3

Annd heres me comming home for winter ball. I'm on the left. Meh best friend is on the right.

82xg5m1.jpg

I look horible ._.;

And one of me in Soubi mode :3..

mcd6w8.jpg

Yes.. I have a star on my head.

~Ashke

lame. you're older then me ;[

The question is;In witch way did you accomplished it?

Some people can accomplished all of that through hard work and determination,while others just know the right people and have family connections.

I've accomplished it by going to school, working constantly since I was 14, doing the right moves. Concentrating on the right things. In highschool I slightly swayed the wrong path. But I got back on the right track by my Junior Year.

Ever since than it's been better paying jobs every year, higher goals, and better moves.

In Hawaii there's a saying which is funny... that you say "The right people you know."

The saying goes "It's not what you know, but who you know".

And yes I must admit my mom is a big business woman in Oahu. She helped me get my first job (which was a bus boy job at a restaurant). After that I just got to know the owners really well and they helped me to find my second job (which was a waiter at Todai). My first job was $7.25... the 2nd was $12.50 + tips. After that I jumped on the bandwagon (college) and I managed to land a job in accounting after my first 2 years in college. So yeah it was all hard work, determination and making the right moves.

Now i'm just working, going to school, having fun.

You know what they say. WORK HARD - PLAY HARD.

Lol Mike i've accomplished my fiance and not being totally obese... I think i'm fine at life.

http://forum.forsaken-ro.net/index.php?showtopic=4831

k next person who uses the guide above for the next e-drama/flame gets a kewkie because I want to see how it turns out D:

Edit:

FUCKKK YOU HITLER!!!

Win.

FUK U HITLER!!!

k u win 2.

FUK YOU GHANDI.

EI READ MY GUIDE. YOU MUST INCLUDE SOMETHING DEALING WITH NAZIS. SO IT SHOULD BE "FUK YOU NAZI GHANDI." NOT "FUK YOU GHANDI".

Armani have you ever gotten pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanocon while in Hawaii?

Goddam, I took this with me while I took a shit and came back-- then I finally finished reading it, Nazi.