Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

No... at first you asked if you're on KoS and I said yeah. Considering you also call me fat and all that which isn't real and say that Jas is WAY hotter than me really made me lol so I had to say that anyways. Quit Q.Qing.

I did ask that, and then I asked if you're mad. Doesn't change anything.

I was jokking bout the "fat".

I never said Jas is WAY hotter than you. Stop trying to find an excuse.

I said: "Are you mad at me? :("

You replied: "The fact that I'm hotter than you and jas put together and you still don't wanna admit it i am D:<"

I didn't say anything that "made you" point out that you're more attractive than Jas and myself. You're just being an ass. Quit being narcissistic.

Jas as in me?

:o

I'm too sexy for my pntz niggaz.

Yeah you did. o_o

Jas is hot nohomo but when a guy sais he's hotter than me, it offends me.

Aw Mike, no homo I am flattered. LOL.

I never said I was hotter than you? O_o

Quiet Iraqi. Go bomb something else, whore.

You find anything that has motion attractive.

&I don't take steroids.

<_< Mike, that is almost offensive to me...

I think you should take the negativity in another direction bro.

Not kidding, that is a bit drastic.

In fact, let me edit that. It's ignorant and completely uncalled for. I respect you, so don't lose my respect with comments like that.

Quiet Iraqi. Go bomb something else, whore.

You find anything that has motion attractive.

&I don't take steroids.

Obviously I find anything that has motion attractive because i'm so attracted to you. Not.

& that racial joke would of been so much better if I was actually from Iraq.. Nice try though :]

Wow nubs...not at my lvl. :(

and...what's wrong with kosing people T_T?

They get pissed and Q.Q saying "It's a game, why are you so immature to do so" when they forget... that it's a game. Since they can't talk shit in person or handle it in that manner, KoSing is the most sophisticated way to deal with them if they PvP or level in PK Enabled maps.

KoS. Nose was inherited. I need a camera again to show my hair, and I'ma take a shirtless pic. You're skinny anorexic henry. Nick; KoS. Dealt with =]

By the way: Nobody really makes fun of me unless they're jealous of my appearance, you skinny emo white boy. :]

I was just joking around, Mike. You didn't seem like one to take something like that so seriously.

I'm sorry for what I said, and I'll ignore your comments.

I honestly didn't mean any harm.

And isn't it great? I haven't even downloaded the game, and I'm KoS'd already.

If you're wondering, my computer is flippin' out, can't open folders, can't delete anything, can't look in my computer, etc etc.; I should have it fixed by this weekend.

Who said that? It's the way they pointed it out and the fact that Poison reminds me of Soy which is disgusting.

I'm KoSing them simply because;

isn't the attitude for 1) a newcomer 2) an emo 3) someone like him and iHunt is instigating the situation.

I never said that I'm attractive but they're assholes and should be dealt with.

Poison, don't start off in the wrong foot. Mainly since you're trying to be an;

hahahcx4.jpg

with a weird emo blend.

Once again, I got a wrong first impression of you. And I'm truly sorry for that.

We both took a few shots at each other, whatever.

I say we put this all behind us.

Agreed? ^_^

I was just joking around, Mike. You didn't seem like one to take something like that so seriously.

I'm sorry for what I said, and I'll ignore your comments.

I honestly didn't mean any harm.

And isn't it great? I haven't even downloaded the game, and I'm KoS'd already.

If you're wondering, my computer is flippin' out, can't open folders, can't delete anything, can't look in my computer, etc etc.; I should have it fixed by this weekend.

Once again, I got a wrong first impression of you. And I'm truly sorry for that.

We both took a few shots at each other, whatever.

I say we put this all behind us.

Agreed? ^_^

Let me put it plain and simple for you to understand. My warn is at 80% and I haven't gotten ino trouble for a long time. I'm going insane not getting into trouble @______________________________@

Don't take things too seriously anyways. Ask anyone, if I don't KoS you now, I'll KoS you eventually I mean, I've even KoS'd Ami before we got together, Irrelevant even said I've probably KoS'd myself; It's how I am.

Btw; I had a talk with Ami and I guess I'ma have to start talking things out instead of fighting instead. T_T