Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

Woosh, had a pretty fun bday with this 370Z LOL. So hard to drive a car with a new clutch D:

img5375o.jpg

img5366u.jpg

img5360gwx.jpg

img5368l.jpg

Aaaand, a video. Just for Bidoof Justin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1VtjzlDXOY

HA TAKE THAT AMERICAN. YOU'RE KOS NOW JUSTIN FOR MAKING FUN OF ME AND MY TABLET.

We got good memories with that van Derek. Drive bys and kidnaps. Too bad we couldn't find Ami on her b-day.

Probably because most of the day I was forced to be locked in my room by my friends, and I was spending time with my BF. So there was no time for me to walk on the sidewalk for you guys to kidnap me... well I did walk with my BF to a fancy restaurant... SO YEAH. <3

P.S. what @ the memories with the van.... I'm not ever coming by when you guys are in the van. LOL.

Probably because most of the day I was forced to be locked in my room by my friends, and I was spending time with my BF. So there was no time for me to walk on the sidewalk for you guys to kidnap me... well I did walk with my BF to a fancy restaurant... SO YEAH. <3

P.S. what @ the memories with the van.... I'm not ever coming by when you guys are in the van. LOL.

No need. We'll find you. Plenty of trunk space.

img5374q.jpg

Well, Im back :o

You guys already know about that .

Anywayz Me posting THE LASTEST pictures, like took it 5 mins ago before posting it here ;D

Uhm . Sorry for the UGLYNESS in Advance.

PS: Next time ill take a pic with my sister a.k.a Kylee [Dark Kira]

GThuqqin001.jpg

GThuqqin002.jpg

GThuqqin007.jpg

GThuqqin004.jpg

GThuqqin006.jpg

GThuqqin008.jpg

Ooh Yeah.

NEW YORK ALLLLLLLLL DHA WAYY MA NIGGUZZZZZZZZ !