Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

no you gtfo. i don't like being here anyways

justin you need some exercise -.-. you're getting really puffy. stop froing start running.

maria is pretty LOL (i see boobs)

haha serenity looks like shes being possessed by some black stuff x]. or has tattoos.

large imagination.

thats one ugly ass baby. is that a hand? that hand is fucked up.

o_O

Are you really that fucking stupid? That picture was taken pratically right after he was born and you call him ugly and say his hand is fucked up? Obviously you've never seen a new-born or yourself in the mirror.

no you gtfo. i don't like being here anyways

justin you need some exercise -.-. you're getting really puffy. stop froing start running.

maria is pretty LOL (i see boobs)

haha serenity looks like shes being possessed by some black stuff x]. or has tattoos.

large imagination.

LOL. Look at this faggot tryin' to be Mr. Big and Bad. Get the fuck out of here. If you don't like bein' here, don't come back. Guaranteed Justin could whoop your ass.

Dood, fcken Justin is like 6'8127438923748972 foot tall, and most asians are wicked short. I doubt he is even up to his shoulders..

LOL. Look at this faggot tryin' to be Mr. Big and Bad. Get the fuck out of here. If you don't like bein' here, don't come back. Guaranteed Justin could whoop your ass.

U GO GIRL!!

Either way, it was unnecessary to just say :

thats one ugly ass baby. is that a hand? that hand is fucked up.

Do you know what you looked like when you were just born? I mean, seriously. Calling a baby ugly is just plain mean. You have absolutely no idea what it'll grow up to or how it'll look like.

---

And btw, I don't think you have any right to tell Leni to stfu. You make fun of her little brother- is it not natural for her to stand up to you? Oh, wow.

Anyways, that's all I have to say.

xx; sidenote : I R LENI. ^^~

okay mr. awesome. way to make some dumb assumptions like every other post.

leni -> stfu.

I'm not quite sure you know what the word assumption means since you just throw it around like that. Please tell me what I assumed, because I'd love to hear it. Maybe when I said Justin could whoop your ass, but I still guarantee he can. Yes, you are tryin' to be Mr. Big and Bad rollin' up in the thread and tryin' to pick out people's flaws except for Maria's who you seem to have a crush on. You said yourself you don't like bein' here; don't come back. Nobody is going to miss you.

Either way, it was unnecessary to just say :

Do you know what you looked like when you were just born? I mean, seriously. Calling a baby ugly is just plain mean. You have absolutely no idea what it'll grow up to or how it'll look like.

---

And btw, I don't think you have any right to tell Leni to stfu. You made fun of her little brother- is it not natural for her to stand up to you? Oh, wow.

Anyways, that's all I have to say.

xx; sidenote : I R LENI. ^^~

U GO LENI! GET IT GURLFREN!

omg lol at your font colour 696969

amitsu -> stfu. once you look mildly attractive then i won't tell you to sit yo ass down when you call someone else fugly.

dscn0111c.jpg

STOP RIGHT THERE, LADIES.

D-D-Dayum. Calm down. 100% of this argument is unnecessary. Shut yo traps and post your pictures.

O GOD ANNA

WONDERBONE!!!!!!!

speaking of babies, im hungry