Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

guess it's about time i posted a pic of mine... :happy:

im new here, and i don't wanna post a better pic... cause i look... errr.... not that nice.... :blink:

me... no im not a rock star...:dry: and yes im a musician....:blush:

im from the land of porings, poringlandia... lol... :blink:

Saycheeze-0075-2.jpg

edited: the forums won't let me post my pic.... maybe it's not that nice to be posted... LOL... :blink: i'll post a different one if i could....

021309_122119.jpg

Pay Day.

021309_122100.jpg

Up Close.

Chee every 2 weeks either Friday/Saturday is my favorite time of the month, next to the third of each month of course.

:D

-Edit-

Sorry for some of the "blocking" out of some of the things on the check. I'm not willing to show all the private information on it. I think the smart people can understand why. (:

021309_122119.jpg

Pay Day.

021309_122100.jpg

Up Close.

Chee every 2 weeks either Friday/Saturday is my favorite time of the month, next to the third of each month of course.

-Edit-

Sorry for some of the "blocking" out of some of the things on the check. I'm not willing to show all the private information on it. I think the smart people can understand why. (:

okii jaee! now you can help me raise all these little boys tat live in me pants!

Lol Migayl I'm just really glad I got my paycheck finally. I wanted to do something really big for my fiance this weekend. It only helps that I have the extra cash on the side to do it.

021309_122119.jpg

Pay Day.

021309_122100.jpg

Up Close.

-Edit-

Woah, you can buy so many qponz with dat. Can I have some? :D

Also, did you know your siggy is Toronto? They put red lights on the CN Tower now, and you can see my yacht from that picture! go us :D!

THATS LIKE A MILLION A YEAR!

NOTRLY....

1 Year is like... 52.177457 weeks.

52.177457 / 2 = 26.0887285 weeks.

So... 26 x 3626.21 = Around $94 603.21. 8d.

IMG_0173.jpg

Here is Somdara Again