Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

Prepare for Picture Spamming.

University of the Philippines Centennial Lantern Parade

We got bored after walking our Academic Oval so yar.

MG-0192.jpg

nstp_-lantern-parade-08-264.jpg

Me carrying a box of stir-fried noodles. Annual College of Nursing thingy to "adopt a ward". My friends let me carry the whole box while they eat/laugh/joke/ push me >_>

MG-0252.jpg

Class tour of Intramuros (Walled City. :])

Karlas-Birthday-198.jpg

intramuros-trip-078.jpg

And we actually planned a surprise birthday party for our classmate at intramuros as well. The red plastic bag was a cake which she thought was a CPU all the time. >_>

Karlas-Birthday-095.jpg

A prison cell/ dungeon during the Spanish occupation. It was very dark, and the only thing that illuminated the room was a flash of camera light.

intramuros-trip-143.jpg

Me carrying a box of stir-fried noodles. Annual College of Nursing thingy to "adopt a ward". My friends let me carry the whole box while they eat/laugh/joke/ push me >_>

Awe D:

You should of thrown the bag at them .. ;D

University of the Philippines Centennial Lantern Parade

We got bored after walking our Academic Oval so yar.

MG-0192.jpg

nstp_-lantern-parade-08-264.jpg

Class tour of Intramuros (Walled City. :])

Karlas-Birthday-198.jpg

intramuros-trip-078.jpg

And we actually planned a surprise birthday party for our classmate at intramuros as well. The red plastic bag was a cake which she thought was a CPU all the time. >_>

Karlas-Birthday-095.jpg

A prison cell/ dungeon during the Spanish occupation. It was very dark, and the only thing that illuminated the room was a flash of camera light.

intramuros-trip-143.jpg

I was at UP Diliman during the lantern parade. Stayed for a week in the Philippines.

And yes, Intramuros has lovely sights, I feel sorry for the horses though.