Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

lol still talk to him on msn nowadays?

i call bullshit because he doesn't even log on msn anymore and venus doesn't even know whats up.

and you're obsession with him has brought you to recreate influence.

at least i didn't give epic lapdances he didn't want

lol chasing around venus ;o i actually have her number >.> she lives in my area

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it impossible to give one a lap dance via the internet? I'm pretty sure at the rate of technology today it is pretty impossible unless you were to give one in real life. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but I find the way you treating my friend (Elli) as pretty ill-mannered. Her relationship with Epic, who is my friend as well, is nobody's concern except her own and his.

As for msn? Yes. He does still log in. In fact I had a conversation with him last night. He only talks to selected people though. In other words, he only talks to close friends. Obsession? How can you say she has an obsession with him because she recreated a wonderful guild? Influence was an amazing guild when I was once apart of it and I agree that it should live on.

Now really, is this really worth a flame war? To me it seems like a big misunderstanding or because of a past hatred or disliking of each other. You might even ask "Well, who is she to get involved." Which is fine by me. I don't like when people are rude to my friends, and I'll defend her. She's an amazing person and she has every right to post a picture on a forum just as well as anyone else. I love looking at her pictures. She's such a beautiful and talented lady, it's an honor to be her friend.

I also might like to add that just because she is Epic's friend does not mean she has an obsession with him. I am Epic's friend too and I talk to him often as well, but that does not necessarily mean I want to "give him lap dances" or anything. Besides, Elli is mine. ♥ We're supposed to get married!! :D

So really, I think it's time to put everything behind you. Who cares if you guys had problems a year or so ago. It's about to turn into a new year; a new slate to start over. I would use this opportunity to actually get to know her. She is an amazing person and I feel you'll like her as well. :D

I am sorry if you are offended by what I have said, and I take full responsibility for jumping in the fight, but I do not like when people who don't give her a chance are quick to judge about something that is old.

its like the wright brothers all over again

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg thats god damned hilarious. high five.

my race has never failed to look so god damned great... lol 0.0

And finally after a year and a month or so...

n829749125_1233897_349.jpg

we went ice skating the recent summer, that's not my girlfriend.

i needs a good haircuts.

Who invited Dr.Ugly to our forums? qq

/feg

>;]

my race has never failed to look so god damned great... lol 0.0

And finally after a year and a month or so...

n829749125_1233897_349.jpg

we went ice skating the recent summer, that's not my girlfriend.

i needs a good haircuts.

all your race look good, w. an exception of yooooou.

/gg

lol whats with these constant flames after dissing someone?

I expected too much of the community and if anything this will tend to be another flame war if i were to talk back.

Therefore I'm just NOT going to talk back because you'll just run out of things to say.

Fools like people around here can't take jokes.

lol so into the spirit icarus. last time i had such decorations was probably when i was in 2nd grade. and that only went as far as a christmas tree.

if you guys really want to pick a e-fight... go for it. do it nao

I've already had an e-flame-war in rebirthro due to corruption of GMs. resulted in 6 bans and then 6 IP bans before I stopping caring. All my and my friends did was laugh at their fails and watch then repeat what they had typed before.

All your flams are just for shits and giggles.

Sorry to serenity but i'm not reading anything that long

and neither should you read something this long

lol whats with these constant flames after dissing someone?

I expected too much of the community and if anything this will tend to be another flame war if i were to talk back.

Therefore I'm just NOT going to talk back because you'll just run out of things to say.

Fools like people around here can't take jokes.

lol so into the spirit icarus. last time i had such decorations was probably when i was in 2nd grade. and that only went as far as a christmas tree.

if you guys really want to pick a e-fight... go for it. do it nao

I've already had an e-flame-war in rebirthro due to corruption of GMs. resulted in 6 bans and then 6 IP bans before I stopping caring. All my and my friends did was laugh at their fails and watch then repeat what they had typed before.

All your flams are just for shits and giggles.

Sorry to serenity but i'm not reading anything that long

and neither should you read something this long

Totally understandable. If it was meant to be a joke, than I am sorry and it's like I mentioned, it could be taken as a misunderstanding. However, it honestly did not seem that way to me and I think you should give people a chance before you judge them. Epic and Her are my friends and I just felt as if I had to defend them.

Like I mentioned before, sorry if it offended you (even though you didn't read it) and I take full responsibility for my actions. Just get to know her, she's an amazing person.

its not that i "can't take the heat" as you said its just that at this rate

IT'S REBIRTHRO ALL OVER AGAIN AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA

do i really want that in a server i might be coming back to?

would you really want to be similar to mentally challenged kids in another corrupted shit ass server?

i think so

sorry serenity if my judgment and shits and giggles offend you but if anything i am usually like this. shit happens one after the other.

really don't want this shit to be like rebirthro.

do i really need to get banned another 12 times to get my point straight or just to talk back to people? makes the server look bad. chill

llol so into the spirit icarus. last time i had such decorations was probably when i was in 2nd grade. and that only went as far as a christmas tree.

For me a New Year without a tree,decoration and a party is meaningless lol

Shit, Amitsu. You're back for 2 seconds and you startin' shit already, nga? What's with the "my race has never failed to look so god damned great"? That sounds pretty cocky to me. If you were Asian, you'd learn to be more humble.

Don't think I'm still welcomed here, idk. It's me, Remy LeBeau from in-game. Won't mention other identity to not stir anything up withing the community that doesn't recognize me completely itself.

Few pictures! :]

My ears look like open taxi cab doors.

PC310984copy.png

TOTALLY DUDE!

PC310992copycopy.png

idk.

lookup.png

Guess what I'm holding on to? ;]

PC311002copy.png

Wrong...

PC311005copy.png

It was a Cellphone.

I love how it's usually girls who are acting so tough on teh internetz.

seriously i think capri should stop posting pics. internet stalkers exist everywhere. iono xD

iStalk Capri

Anyways, I wanna see Ayre in a Santa dress or on Santa's lap - that'd work too. Go Go Go Go.

Anyways.....

A pic from new years! I forgot to take my camera with me to the bon fire, so i only have this pic. :(

l_032c9a2c545a470f819009a4d5e9d8f8.jpg

Good timing; well, I quess it's better than nothing. :weird:

*Stage two - cultivating the seed in order to grow into a plant - commenced* :king:

Anyways, I wanna see Ayre in a Santa dress or on Santa's lap - that'd work too. Go Go Go Go.

yeah dani!! gogogo!

Thank you for the comments and people, let's not flame.

Through my time away from fRO, I learned a lesson.

Arguing is stupid. Trust me, I could argue for hours, I could flame everyone here senselessly and ridicule you all and get banned again, and again, and again, and again... But I don't. Why? Because it's stupid. Take it from me too, I could stir drama up in several seconds. Let's post pictures instead, I've barely seen any from the time I stopped checking here to now.

My race sucks.