Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

Before the mods delete my post, I'd like to know the reason, PUBLICLY, as to why they :

1) Sugarcoat.

2) Delete WAY more posts than what is needed.

Now to wait for a Mod to step in. Genesis, please MSN if you need to tell me something.

Once again and for the final time, if your intention is to start drama do not post, PERIOD. If you want an answer to any sort of question you may PM me or any higher up. This has been said before.

Why do you want this to be answered publicly?

I delete posts that break server/thread rules.

This thread is called "post your pictures" I think this is the third time I have told you now.

Its for posting/saying something nice about pictures. Not disputing forum rules.

If you don't understand the forum rules please re-read them.

Rules link

The third reason has nothing to do with you.

Tell me how many people read that before they got in trouble. I want it to be public so that everyone can see, of course. No sense in having a dispute if a crowd isn't there. And of course I screen'd all of this since it'll inevitably get deleted.

Before the mods delete my post, I'd like to know the reason, PUBLICLY, as to why they :

1) Sugarcoat.

2) Delete WAY more posts than what is needed.

Now to wait for a Mod to step in. Genesis, please MSN if you need to tell me something.

1.- This is a server played by people of many ages. As such, we try to prevent such attitudes, words, sayings or anything that would be harmful to our youngest players. Of course, the latter is done on our own criteria, if you don't agree with it, what do you expect us to do? It's not our fault you can't accept other's opinions.

2.- As long as Mezri and Godrevy's reasoning to delete a post is correct in a argumentative sense, I see why it should not be deleted. If the quantity of your or other's slanderous and malicious posts have risen, I don't find it weird that more posts are getting deleted/edited.

If you want to make this public, then sure. Go ahead and make an appropiate topic and we can all discuss this. Assuming you've got something to back yourselves up.

Regarding this topic. Anymore posts regarding complains about our forum mods will be punished with some time-out off the forums, it's been enough already.

nice pictures btw :P

l_81677e211c574def64ac4a8e50ffd4b3.jpg

wow went from disecting to taking a picture ^0^ the one 3 to the right is me :P

l_1a2185254c69d4a4adb40a934d790c5b.jpg

the one with the black hair is me :o with the guy trying to grab my nipple :<