» Pat

[ SOTW ] Voting!

Okay the SOTW closed and now the Votings are open!

Rules are;

Voter must have at least 10 posts.

Voter must give a legit reason on why they vote for that person.

Reasons such as : I like that signature because it has my favourite anime character DOES NOT COUNT.

Include the person you're voting for in your post.

The artists may not vote for themselves.

Only one vote per voter.

Ami

kimjongkookgr9.png

Zack

LupeFiasco-2.png

Zero

sctg87.png

VapoRub

2yxkfv4.png

Kittie

kittiesignaturexviiiai3.png

xBlueberryx

rihannawebzf7.png

Tony

Appledew-1.jpg

Votes:

Blueberry;

1 - Ryoji

Zack;

3 - Sieg Heart

- CombatMuffins

- Anarii

Tony;

7 - renzy

- AsoBark

- zaq91

- CrankE

- justbobo

- Adamxd

- Hot Burn

Kittie;

1 - Icon

VapoRub;

2 - Kittie

- Ami

Ami;

1 - Blueberry

I vote for Tony

Because its so fucking cool and have a great artist characteristic

Go for Tony~

Well, that's a bit rude to assume that a person had to bribe his friends for votes. :(

I vote for Kittie. I like the subtle colors and how well the stock images fit with the song.

I'm one of his friends, it was a joke & we've talked about this earlier & were joking.

By the way, my vote goes to ami. I love how the stock's colour scheme works together with the effects she applied. It's a very impressive work. mi liek. (:

I vote for VapoRub.

For me it was a toss-up between Ami and VapoRub; the final product makes it look like they both spent a lot of time manipulating the stock into the final piece, but Vapo's style is unique and catches the eye. I love the color scheme - it's very vibrant and the stock matches the song title very well.

Sorry Ami, but you were a close second! Sex afterwards?!

I vote for VapoRub.

For me it was a toss-up between Ami and VapoRub; the final product makes it look like they both spent a lot of time manipulating the stock into the final piece, but Vapo's style is unique and catches the eye. I love the color scheme - it's very vibrant and the stock matches the song title very well.

Sorry Ami, but you were a close second! Sex afterwards?!

It's okay, it was only for fun. (: I don't take these kind of competitions THAT seriously. They're just for practice. <3 AND YES, SEX AFTERWARDS PLZ. <3

Ami's, Zack's, Kittie's and Blueberry's all look professional, like

you might find them on their artist's homepage ..

Zero's look like he hit 1 button, added a light source and threw

in some text ..

Vapo .. crop crop squish text ..

Tony's stock is missing so I don't know what it originally looked

like so I'll guess it was just a headshot of her. 3 different b/g

choices and the odd blue face just aren't doing it for me, maybe

if you would have put her blue face on the left where you have

the blueish background would have melded better and I can't

believe that all these critics who would tear apart a very nice

sig because of a choice of font haven't jumped on this one yet.

Zack's choice of font was also too plain and ultimately so was

the sig ..

Blue has some very nice work but it's just not doing it for me ..

Ami's and Kittie's are flawless IMO but from looking at the stocks

alone, Kittie made Britney 10 times better looking than the stock

that was used ..

Kittie's being both eye-catching and professional looking gets my vote.

honestlyIdontseehowany1couldthinkthat1isbetterthantheseotherscoughfixedcough

Ami's, Zack's, Kittie's and Blueberry's all look professional, like

you might find them on their artist's homepage ..

Zero's look like he hit 1 button, added a light source and threw

in some text ..

Vapo .. crop crop squish text ..

Tony's stock is missing so I don't know what it originally looked

like so I'll guess it was just a headshot of her. 3 different b/g

choices and the odd blue face just aren't doing it for me, maybe

if you would have put her blue face on the left where you have

the blueish background would have melded better and I can't

believe that all these critics who would tear apart a very nice

sig because of a choice of font haven't jumped on this one yet.

Zack's choice of font was also too plain and ultimately so was

the sig ..

Blue has some very nice work but it's just not doing it for me ..

Ami's and Kittie's are flawless IMO but from looking at the stocks

alone, Kittie made Britney 10 times better looking than the stock

that was used ..

Kittie's being both eye-catching and professional looking gets my vote.

honestlyIdontseehowany1couldthinkthat1isbetterthantheseotherscoughfixedcough

iluman.

My opinions :

[ Zack ]

I like it but- it just isn't working for me. I love the idea of the render going over the border but this type of render doesn't work for that type of style. Why? Because if you look at the render, there's a light source going over its head. Once you notice it, you'll also notice that something's missing. Light. The effects are great but for me, it's just a little too simple. I think the text could be done better ( practice makes perfect! ) But overall, it's a really good signature / tag.

[ Zero ]

I'm not sure what's been done here. All I see is slapped on text, most likely the person used filters(?) to create this effect. The light source is coming from the bottom right angle, yet her whole face is bright. If something like that were to happen, there would have to be multiple light sources / focal points. So if I were to picture it in real life, the left side of her face would be darker than the right side. Overall, it doesn't really match the theme Disturbia for me, because all it does is look like you took a frame from the music video and just edited it some-what.

[ VapoRub ]

Just by looking at it, I find it that it's really unique. I just love how there's so much color- it just brings itself to life. It really brings out the theme Enchanted. The text at the bottom isn't too flashy- yet fits perfectly because of the dashes above it surrounding the square. Although it is simple, it matches the theme Music : Song & Artist very well. So great work. [:

[ Kittie ]

I love how it's so eye-catchy, the background left of Britney matches the text below it extremely well for me. Little dots at the background and the big dots for the text, it just- captures the essence of the theme. Like Icon said, you made Britney Spears look 10x better. Plus, the render & the background both blend well together, so no mistakes there. Overall, I love it.

[ xBlueberryx ]

If I were to first see this at the my very first sight- I would say it would be extremely colorful and vibrant. Blue, I really think you're getting a grip of your own ' style ' and expanding it on. The tag itself represents the song in a way- meaning like live your life bright- colorful- joyful. Like you said before, you could use a little work on the text. The effects are really great and flow well in the direction of the render too. So overall, great work Blue! Keep continuing on. (:

[ Tony ]

Personally, I wouldn't be voting for this. ( No offense or anything, this is just my opinion. So don't take this the wrong way. And sorry if I cause any drama ( this is just for future notice. ) ) Although I do love Ashley Tisdale, the tag just doesn't match her. Personally, I just find it as a massive barrage of brushes. Although the background would look great as a wallpaper or something, it just doesn't work with Ashley. Her render looks kind of pixelated in a way for me and it just isn't working out for me. She's not blending in very well+ there's a light source on the left side, yet she's placed on the right. That looks kind of odd for me. The text could also use a touch-up there too. Overall, for me, it just isn't capturing the theme of Headstrong.

Oh yeah and sorry if I may sound harsh to any of you, I just had to do this quickly before I went to school. .-.; So sorry again! D:

So my vote :

VapoRub.