teacupx

Signatures.

sieg-1.png

Well I really like the typography. It looks very harmonic. The only thing I don't really like, is the BG. You just see that it's just some brushes on the same opacity.

asobark-1.png
The BG of this one is quite nice. Its only flaw is the font! It looks like Comic Sans (BAH. WEALLHATECOMICSANS).

kagami-1.png
This one is my favorite. The font and background look so amazing even though they're so simple. The only thing you should do, is make the background transparent instead of white.

If you don't know how to do that, just click 'Transparent' ( Fig. 1 ) when creating a new document or make a new layer and delete the background layer. (:

Fig. 1

newfile-transparent.gif

LOL the sig I'm using is just fun. I finished my new one a few seconds ago, I'll make a topic in a minute. (;

And I'd suggest you to use Photoshop instead of GIMP. PS just has way more things you can do and it's way more common for tutorials. So try getting PS. ;D

Oh& Stocks are photos you are starting with or which you use while making your Sig. Check out the topic I'll be posting in a second and you'll get what I mean. (;