Eclipse

What do you usually do on your life (If you have one)

Well

I wake up at 6AM and go to school and I return with tons of homework at 9PM (I have soccer[P.S.: This is just to warm up myself for lacrosse season >=] until 6PM) and then I have Lacrosse practice and conditioning until 9PM I get at home and I make my homework until 1AM (Yeah I only have 5 Hours of sleep in week days =\) As soon as Lacrosse Season starts I don't even know if I am gonna be back home until the next day (I LOVE LACROSSE ITS MY LIFE) at Saturdays I hang out with friends in NYC and watch movies (Yeah its like... my whole school in the center of the city just talking and hanging out on the shoppings) Sundays I do all my homework that I got on friday.

So basically the only time I have free time is on saturdays (This life of mine rocks, I don't care how much homework I have High School gets you motivated)

Lacrosse Forever!!!!! Lacrosse%201%20high%20flyer.jpg

How is yours?

You have a very active life dude ^^

This is my life almost every day:

I wake up at 7:20AM then go brush my teeth and shave,after that I put my clothe on and go to school about at 7:50AM and arrive at school at about 8:10AM(We start school from 8:15).I finish school between 13:30PM an 16:00PM(Depends what day it is) and then i straight go home.When I'm home,I make myself something to eat and then eat it and watch TV.After I'm done eating,I'm going to my comp and play what ever game I feel like playing.When I'm tired of playing I'm going here,to this forum and talk to people till I feel like playing again.All that repeats itself till about 22:00 and thats when I'm going to watch whatever a good movie is on TV and if there isn't then I'm just gonna comeback to my comp.On school days,I'm going to sleep at about 11:30PM and on weekend at about 3:00AM.

Thats pretty much my every day life lol

BTW;We don't get homework in my class and if we do then no one does it anyways xD

Edit: Eclipse,when do you have time to wank with this insane schedule? o.o

Um, I get up at 6:20am. Take a shower, brush my teeth, grab a snack if there is any, then walk off to my bus stop and I always manage to get there like 5 seconds before it gets to my stop. Get to school, go to my locker, grab my books for second period, go to homeroom/first period, get to my seat, lay down my head, and then go to sleep. I wake up whenever we're doing work ( because I have to pass paper back to the rest of the people behind me, so people wake me up ) finish up my work then go right back to sleep. Go to second period, speak some spanish, then go to third period. I draw for a bit, go to lunch, then go to fourth period. Get out, get home, get on the computer. Sometimes go running to the park then exercise for like 1~2 hours. Sometimes go throw the football around with my brother. Then go to sleep 11~12PM.

get to my seat, lay down my head, and then go to sleep. I wake up whenever we're doing work ( because I have to pass paper back to the rest of the people behind me, so people wake me up ) finish up my work then go right back to sleepG.

Sounds just like me /heh

What? Gross.

MY life is simple: Wake up > School > Home > Sleep.

you have no life.

The only thing that proves that you play a life is if you have a job or play a sport that you love and wanna be the best at it.

Life is doing what you want to do.

A job is a life (anything that relates to being paid or doing it because you love it. But being infront of a computer doing nothing but playing games all day long its not a life)

Sports is a life (Lacrosse <3)

Its not what you want to do but it is what is HELPFUL in your life and you enjoy it or love it.

i get up at 11am, uhh.. turned on teevee, watched man vs wild(YES I LOVE THAT SHOW)

then i turned on comp, and played ro, until around 5pm, my sister brought my beef teriyaki

then i eat it.

then play ro again, and now i just remembered i haz math hw.. which im not sure which page.

LOOOLOLOLOL

Lawl,what jay said. Life is what you want to do of it,not have a job or a sport.

Well,here's a part of my life:

I wake up everytime at 10:00 AM,but I take 10 minutes to move my ass of bed due to lazyness. I turn my computer on and wait it starts working correctly ((lal)) ,while waiting,I go brush my teeth,take a shower,waste 30 minutes getting my hair ready,and then I go take breakfast. I usually eat for breakfast a toast or three. Then I check my computer again and hope it's working. I log into MSN,I check WoW/WoW guild/fRO forums,then I go check who's online at fRO. If I see decent players on I have fun PvPing. After I get bored ,or if my PC starts erroring to much and randomly restarting,I kick it and I turn it off. Then I go do my daily workout for a hour. After that, I hang out with local friends,and at 2:00 PM I go to basketball training,which lasts 2 hours. It's pretty tiring but it's worth the effort. After the training,I come home and I go eat some stuff to regenerate a little. After eating I go out with my friends,usually to the pool/beach (( on summer )). Then,if it's raiding day,at 7:00 PM I go to WoW and I go raid with my guild for a few hours. After the raid is done, I go do the workout again for 1 hour. If it's animeee day,I go watch CodeGeass /Macross Frontier/ Soul Eater and fill my young mind with realistic ideas and shit. Then at 3:00 AM I go to sleep.

And there we go again. Too bad it's gonna change alot. School starting >_>. FAIL

P.S : Why the hell you tell them they've got no life? With your ''busy'' life,you shouldn't even be posting on the internetz. A gamer has many lifes btw. And I bet people who ''pass'' the whole day infront of a computer get smarter and more intellectual than you can ever imagine. There's jobs that's basically computer computer computer. So... Get your definition of ''no life'' straight.

P.S : Why the hell you tell them they've got no life? With your ''busy'' life,you shouldn't even be posting on the internetz. A gamer has many lifes btw. And I bet people who ''pass'' the whole day infront of a computer get smarter and more intellectual than you can ever imagine. There's jobs that's basically computer computer computer. So... Get your definition of ''no life'' straight.

Today is sunday /lv And I already did my homework

And yes there are jobs of computer programing... Life is about doing nothing but wasting it by playing games the entire day when you could have fun outside

P.S.: That is what I meant up there duhh

anything that relates to being paid or doing it because you love it. But being infront of a computer doing nothing but playing games all day long its not a life)

I didn't said Computer Jobs like programming I SAID GAMES

You think a GM/Coder of any OFFICIAL MMORPG does what? Eat a sandwich and have sex with the employers?

They get paid, Genesis get paid with donations to help the server. He works really hard for fRO and all the work compensates him.

and you have no reason to get mad or pissed, if you don't feel comfortable about this thread then don't post here.

Erm,so getting PAID means you have a life?

So,you first say that somebody that plays a game all time has no life. But if he GETS PAID for it,he has one. That makes no sense,sorry. And Genesis doesn't get ''paid''. Donation money doesn't go to his own benefit,but for the server. He uses it to give us a better gameplay. I wouldn't call that getting paid.

I think google can help with the defenition of No Life. :<

Erm,so getting PAID means you have a life?

So,you first say that somebody that plays a game all time has no life. But if he GETS PAID for it,he has one. That makes no sense,sorry. And Genesis doesn't get ''paid''. Donation money doesn't go to his own benefit,but for the server. He uses it to give us a better gameplay. I wouldn't call that getting paid.

I think google can help with the defenition of No Life. :<

Not exactly, you misread again what I said up there in the first page, a life is what helps you in your living life or that you love to do and you find it helpful for you

I said Genesis get paid with donations to help the server. I DIDNT SAID HE GETS PAID TO HIS OWN BENEFIT. PLEASE READ THE POST CAREFULLY

P.S.: Good Night I see you next sunday