Tehsoap

New Player...

Alright. So as I mentioned in my introduction here on the forums...

I come from iRO and had a 93/70 LK.

Basically I know a lot about Knights, and their builds.

As I come here I'm just wondering what class I should be.

Basically what's a class that isn't too overpopulated. I'm assuming like always that Assassins are crazy overpopulated and basically I just don't want to be another run-of-the-mill copy class.

Suggestions pl0x?

I'd say go on with the class you're most used to,regardless beeing used by other people,you have your own style which makes PvP interesting. (:. I'd be playing my original iRO class if GTB wasn't as overpopulated here. LK's are actually a great class when played decently

I'd say go on with the class you're most used to,regardless beeing used by other people,you have your own style which makes PvP interesting. (:. I'd be playing my original iRO class if GTB wasn't as overpopulated here. LK's are actually a great class when played decently

Any good threads on a good build for one?

I'm not really used to being able to get past level 99 so are there any decent guides on leveling one on this server?

One of the most uncommon classes in here would either be Wizard-Professor-Support HP but you can make whatever class you want. Kights are probably in the middle of every popular class.

One of the most uncommon classes in here would either be Wizard-Professor-Support HP but you can make whatever class you want. Kights are probably in the middle of every popular class.

I've kind of wanted to try out a Wizard, but they always seemed so complicated so I never bothered.

Anybody willing to give me rough time estimate to get to max lvl on this server?

(I play a lot at night but not so much during the day. :'])

Actually since you just started, I am advising you first make a wizard.

Farm all popular items and PvP materials. This will get you fast money and coupons for good equips.

Once you have about 80 coupons, try to buy a Forsaken Helm.

Gather about 60 coupons more to get 2 kiel cards.

This will make our farming faster until you get the whole set and a lot items more.

Also, CLICK >:D [ And remember to send a PM to Damascus saying thanks. ]

Alright. So as I mentioned in my introduction here on the forums...

I come from iRO and had a 93/70 LK.

Basically I know a lot about Knights, and their builds.

As I come here I'm just wondering what class I should be.

Basically what's a class that isn't too overpopulated. I'm assuming like always that Assassins are crazy overpopulated and basically I just don't want to be another run-of-the-mill copy class.

Suggestions pl0x?

hey, nice to meet another guy from cali. i'm new to the server to. well, when i started RO, i picked a mage class because they're great to have in a party and because, if you DO have a party, they deal most of the damage giving them most of the experience. that helps them level faster. but on a super high rate server like this one, i'd guess anybody could pretty much pick up any class and get good with it because you don't really need a party.