nao-chann

Discuss WOE Before,Until Now.

Well,we know every month there's a diffrent thing adding or happening in the server.

Well,let's talk about the WOE before until present,but first keep the flame thing and spam thing.

Before:

Well for me,the woe before is so challenging,actually my first guild is "Laxation" and whenever we join WOE too many guild is coming just to get the castle.

Otherwise,it's fun,there's no guild that got 30+ Mem. online in that time.

Also all Professional Player or Strong Player Got there own guild.

Present:

Well WOE system still the same,but there's more add about the drops from the treasure chest of the castle."Interesting aight?"

But the battle is like getting,you know boring sometimes , challenging someday,because some people doesn't WOE this month.

Well for me hope the day i wish will come true. "More challenging = More fun"

Share your ideas about the past until present. :)

No flame , No spam.

EDIT:Is this a guild discussion?Because this is talking about the WOE (War of Emperium)

Well if this is not a general discussion just move it to the right section. :)

As I recall, not much have changed about WoE.

Some of the people during the early months of FRO didn't really WoE for the castle, but just to slay everyone in their path.

Now, WoE is cool. Even though there are only a few motivated to get the castle as there are few PvPers left n the server. [ There are about 60 Active PvP people at a certain amount of time and 120 Inactive PvPers ]

WoE is good, but there is always room for improvement. [ In this case, there is definitely room for improvement ]

I guess, WoE can be improved by adding a little bit more spice to it.

This server isn't like the others I palyed. In my others we had many Castles and few player. Some Guilds had like 3 Castle etc.

And specail castles drop special things for making a quest. I played LK and tried to get Castle in these server...

My first Guild was Legend. It was one of the first Guilds. The fight was always: Laxation + Legend vs Good Soup.

It was 50:50 who get the Castle. And we all were friends etc. Then Laxation and Legend made one Guild and in the first weeks, it was normal. Then it broke and WoE get bored. I joined Good Soup since Laxation + Legend made one guild. And Good Soup and Legend were the 2 Best Guilds in the server.

I wasn't here that much behind Laxation, but when I WoE'd with them, they still got robbed by Epic when he one-manned it. Then they merged with Exile or whatever it was called; guild went downhill, then everybody began leaving. As for the present; the battle's haven't gotten boring, the people just got smarter in what they do and how they do it.

I thought that was just awesome ....

50-60 people on ....

Epic and Double Blades and Baccus would 1 man that castle left and right...

and of course others could 1 man it also but ken and mike were in 2-person guilds at the time