draiman-i.jpg

draiman-vi.jpg

draiman-vii.jpg

draiman-viii.jpg

draiman-x.jpg

draiman-iv.jpg

draiman-ii.jpg

draiman-iii.jpg

6 bedrooms and 6,870 square feet. Features in the house include seven baths, a vaulted and beamed ceilings, grand fireplaces with antique mantels, theater chandeliers, stained glass, leaded windows, a master suite with an expansive bay window seat and a sumptuous bath, a secret door that leads to an exercise room and an office, and a kitchen with a SubZero refrigerator, granite counters and a Viking stove, according to listing information. Other features include a 3,000-square-foot attic with windows, a north/south tennis court, a guest house, a pool with a lap lane, a koi pond, a waterfall, and gargoyles everywhere. Other features include a great room with a 24-foot-high ceiling, barrel-vaulted halls, turrets, dragons and griffins.

waldo.jpg

Second option. I would live with him.

I wanna live in a nice big geodesic dome.

09ln2.jpg

09ln2.c182b5eb4d.jpg

That ceiling is fucking WOW!

And lovely house Terminus ^__^ I especially love the vines outside. Too bad that attracts so many bugs x__x

And lovely house Terminus ^__^ I especially love the vines outside. Too bad that attracts so many bugs x__x

That isn't my house D: Its David Draiman's house. I just want to live in it :o

I wasn't intending to make it sound like I thought it was your house, I meant nice choice of houses ^__^

Another place I'd like to live in would be Hogwarts...like during the school year, but only if I had my computer, a phone, and phone cards.

I wasn't intending to make it sound like I thought it was your house, I meant nice choice of houses ^__^

Another place I'd like to live in would be Hogwarts...like during the school year, but only if I had my computer, a phone, and phone cards.

There really is no "Hogwarts". Hogwarts is a mixed area of multiple places. Where they film the outside of the castle where they play Quidditch is Alnwick Castle. The library and hospital room is filmed at Oxford University, and the halls are from the Durham Cathedral. Plus, you'd be called a muggle.

I didn,t mean the actual place, I know that doesn't exist. I mean the Hogwarts JKR invented in her books. And besides, if I go now Voldemort is dead, draco has graduated, Snape is dead, Umbridge is likely being raped by centaurs, and Fusge is insane. So there's no one that I know of to bother me.

If someone calls me a muggle I'll call them a wizzard nerd :D

There really is no "Hogwarts". Hogwarts is a mixed area of multiple places. Where they film the outside of the castle where they play Quidditch is Alnwick Castle. The library and hospital room is filmed at Oxford University, and the halls are from the Durham Cathedral. Plus, you'd be called a muggle.

house1.jpg

house2.jpg

house3.jpg

house4.jpg

house5.jpg

I can watch tv in that shower, AND order pizza.

But my perfect dream house? a beautiful house on the beach, in a perfect climate. Huge green land in back, where I can have a couple Arabian horses, a pool, and my own garden, and TONS of flowers. My bf would live with me and we'd be quite isolated, but not that far from town. No picture I found is the kind of house I want, so just imagine it...<3

You is teh lucky. D:

Guess what Icarus, my new bedroom in my new house will have furniture like that, including a four-poster bed ^__^ just in darker wood and simpler design.

i'll take a pic once it's finished