Icarus

Your Dream House

Well I actually got a very nice house that my mom bought recently. We're moving in sometime this summer. It's two mins walk from the river. We have a big front yard and back yard. The backyard will have a garden pond and fruit bushes i'll be planting. But here are some pics of inside the house. Keep in mind that some of the paint and furniture isn't ours. Some if it is staying tho.

house1.jpg

house2.jpg

house3.jpg

house4.jpg

house5.jpg

I can watch tv in that shower, AND order pizza.

But my perfect dream house? a beautiful house on the beach, in a perfect climate. Huge green land in back, where I can have a couple Arabian horses, a pool, and my own garden, and TONS of flowers. My bf would live with me and we'd be quite isolated, but not that far from town. No picture I found is the kind of house I want, so just imagine it...<3

Well I actually got a very nice house that my mom bought recently. We're moving in sometime this summer. It's two mins walk from the river. We have a big front yard and back yard. The backyard will have a garden pond and fruit bushes i'll be planting. But here are some pics of inside the house. Keep in mind that some of the paint and furniture isn't ours. Some if it is staying tho.

house1.jpg

house2.jpg

house3.jpg

house4.jpg

house5.jpg

I can watch tv in that shower, AND order pizza.

But my perfect dream house? a beautiful house on the beach, in a perfect climate. Huge green land in back, where I can have a couple Arabian horses, a pool, and my own garden, and TONS of flowers. My bf would live with me and we'd be quite isolated, but not that far from town. No picture I found is the kind of house I want, so just imagine it...<3

OMG Emy, can I live with you? =)

LOL!!! to all of you.

@Thiago I live in Canada, come visit me

@Ryoji, you can enjoy my yard but i'm keeping it. I've been wanting one for my entire life.

@DKillah it's actually not that big, a kid would fit into it. And it's not mine, it's the original owner's D:

I dont have a dream house. o.o But I do like 50cents house.:P

My house pretty messey.o.o

IMG_4034.jpg

You guys should see the inside.

IMG_4046.jpg

ZOMG We have a parasol EXACTLY like that, only it's dark brass to the point of almost black, and the fabric is a very nice red. Our new patio furniture is /rice

We've never had nice stuff like that x__x