Kinta

Weird...

HI..

Well i have a problem with my game.. I installed the game Kro and Sakry, the patcher and everything.. But the problem occurs when i want to login.. I get to the screen where it says how much players is on, i click that and then it just freezes the game screen.. nothing will move.. Any ideas why?

And one more thing.. I downloaded the latest ragnarok and sakray, but when i try to patch them.. they just wont patch itself.. can anyone help me to both problems please?

THanks in advance

Well... I dont have any other servers in the folder.. neither on the whole computer, and I don't have a dtata folder..

I've played RO before, bu never i got this problem.. my connection is fine and all so...

Cause this server really looks like a great gaming experience.. So i want to try it out..

I turned it off.. but it didnt help.. are there any other things I have to do.. well this freezing problem only accurs when launching this server.. BUt I would be glad too if I could just let the auto patcher threw.. So.. noone knows what could be the prob?

Its strange, because if you had a data folder it wouldn't let you connect at all; do you have windows firewall enabled, Norton Anti-virus/firewall, or MacAfee? Those ( from my personal experience ) are the ones that cause the most problems.

I disabled the firewall...... I don't think i have other anti virus programes...

But the funny thing is.. I think something is wrong with my net too.. I mean.. I can like play WoW... but no RO... some sites wont even open, cause it says i lost connection, or that I'm working offline... SO rowse only some pages.. I can browse only some sites, maybe this could be it... maybe someone knows anything about it?

God damn.. I hate it.. when I have to beg.. -...-"