Terminus

Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Nobody can beat me when i Use roy (Brawl), Marth (Melee), Link, Fox or Donkey Kong (Suicidal, I just grab the enemy and bring him down to the bottom of the field with me >=])

Nobody can beat me when i Use roy (Brawl), Marth (Melee), Link, Fox or Donkey Kong (Suicidal, I just grab the enemy and bring him down to the bottom of the field with me >=])

w0wz, isnt inverse D:

And you got FC? i wanna see that o_o.

w0wz, isnt inverse D:

And you got FC? i wanna see that o_o.

Roy and Marth are both in Melee... but I forgot which one is the only one in Brawl... i keep getting confused about that >.<

marth is in brawl, they took out roy and replaced him with ike.

btw, falco ftw.

FCs + emails please ?

Post your FC first. I'll add you when I get my Brawl back.

haha fooo shooo.

i f ing love ssbb

its cool but im pretty sure melee was much more "fairer" in terms who can beat who.

i main: wolf(is cheap..spammable weapon, ranged smashes..fast) , ice climbers(double smashes, more dmg, spamabble B, de sync, cheap.)

i hate: pit(annoying), metaknight(unbalanced to fast with lil delay.), ike(sucks a lot even tho ppl think hes good...) Sonic(annoying) pointless characters in my opinion.

haha fooo shooo.

i f ing love ssbb

its cool but im pretty sure melee was much more "fairer" in terms who can beat who.

i main: wolf(is cheap..spammable weapon, ranged smashes..fast) , ice climbers(double smashes, more dmg, spamabble B, de sync, cheap.)

i hate: pit(annoying), metaknight(unbalanced to fast with lil delay.), ike(sucks a lot even tho ppl think hes good...) Sonic(annoying) pointless characters in my opinion.

What the hell are you talking about? In Melee, all the tournament winners were Fox, Falco, Marth, or Peach. Now, most of the high tiers are changed and caused further balance towards the game. Zelda is more buffed, Marth is still cheap as hell, MK has skills (but only mid tier), Snake is the cheapest character to be made (snake dashing /shy), Wario is really cheap as a top tier character, and everyone else is buffed and nerfed accordingly.

You're probably one of those beginners to the inner world of Smash.

Edit: I can probably kick your ass with Ike if you wanna play.

k o.o