Terminus

Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

I created this topic after seeing a video topic on Super Smash Brothers. So, I thought to myself, if they can sell millions of copies of the game in the US and Canada alone, how many of them are in ForsakenRO? So, here I am posting about it.

You can talk about anything from who's your favourite character to your Friend Code. Of course, I also have a friend code in Smash Bros. I haven't played in awhile, but I don't mind accepting new challenges.

I wonder how this will turn out.

I would have it, if I had a Wii. Working on it. As for a favorite character...I haven't yet found one for Brawl. Though for Melee it was Young Link :D

I've played quite a bit.. already. When I go to my friends house! I personally don't have it though, and until I move out I probably wont be getting it....unless I get really bored, or have some random money to spare from something. I mean, it's not a bad game but I just haven't been in as big of a mood as I used to be when it comes to gaming.

My favourite is also MK D:

Oh, you guys have a friend code? Post it and I'll give you mine :D

I'll do it too in liek a few hours.

All you guys just talk. Why not post your friend code?

Fox McCloud.

I don't have the game but my cousins do and I rape ass with Fox's little tank thing, let's see anybody get off of it when I'm flying off of the map and kill you (:

Lol yeah, too bad that tank is inccredibly lame haha, 'specially in the super tiny stages.

My best chars : kirby, Zero suit samus, Wolf, Lucas

hate list: Ike. Capton falcon (nerf sucks)

Post your fucking Friend Code Nao.

FC: 3308-4279-1328

BUMP