GodspeedXIII

R> Sacred~Wings support guild

I have created this guild to accomodate people who aren't agressive and status-seeking and connect nice and friendly little community. This guild seeks to work in sync with the fRO Support Guild and if possible, the GM's. Answering questions in one of our missions, but not limited to providing items and/or leech for the new players if you're willing to and if possible by normal means we may reconciliate prolonged fight/grudge between players to promote peace and order in fRO.

This is not a WoE heavy guild but anyone might try, and it requires no wealths or class restriction to enter, so keep in mind that can cannot expect people in th guild to be elites. But this is your "sit-back-and-talk and feel happy helping others" guild. So here's what it takes to enter this guild.

Sacred~Wings support guild terms and condition.

Requirements:

Level/Class - No restrictions. Support classes are considered favorably.

WoE/PvP - It's your choice to participate or not to participate, but the guild has no policy to do WoE/PvP on regular basis.

Active - If you can chip in some time in a week, you're good. But a month-long absence without reason or contact could get you expelled, also.

Wealth - You may come in here with zero zeny, but with a heart full of compassion.

Attitude - Yes, be MATURE and be REASONABLE. After observing the guild you will know that this guild consists of mostly non-elite players and not PvP heavy people. Keep your urge to go "omfg this guild is all weak u guys suxors lol" to yourself and simply walk out if you're not satisfied. And I don't want to see guildmembers pickup flamefest with other players either. Those who actually come for help from the guild will get their deserved help if they ask properly and do not continuously begging/nagging.

Language - English is the staple language, but I'm always open for polyglottes out there. You may not have to speak perfect English, but at least you have to be intelligible.

Member's Conduct:

- Be nice and friendly in general, you can be fierce and agressive in PvP/LMS, but out here you respect people. If any of you perform acts against server rules such as excessive KSing, broadcaster wars, impersonation and all those that show your lack of netiquette, you're subjected to give me one last reason to stay in the guild, or either be expelled.

- Be somewhat talkative, I can't quite follow the progress of silent guildmembers, report in from time to time and atleast tell my you've helped a person. Just talk.

- Don't act all GM, that means you don't wait to be asked for help to help, but when you're in the state/mood to be able to help, just do it. Offer things to newbies and give them warm welcome to fRO, PM the broadcaster when one demands information. You may guild PM anytime you need to ask me questions.

- You may choose not to help people with bad attitude such as when they get impatient and insult you or when they beg and beg continuously. We're also human.

Guild Conditions:

- As of now, I've yet to organize a system for the guild positions. You enter as a "Feather" and if you're keen with me, you're quickly promoted to a "Convivial Feather" who can invite. I am arranging further positions, a.k.a. "Wings" to catagorize your department of helping. All my characters is in positions with irrelevant names so that you may distinguish me whichever character I'm on.

- Guild taxing is absolutely NOT NECESSARY. I'm doing all the taxes myself, but if you wish to help, ask me to promote you into the taxed position.

- Guild Events/Reward has not been implemented since, frankly, I'm not that rich. But in the future I promise to host events and share stuff for you. But some of you might know by now I'm the kind of person who gives rare drops to others immediately if I don't need one when I go hunt with people.

Alliances (as of now):

Guild Exercist

Guild Forsaken-RO Support Guild (once I get hold of akima)

(null)

Bumpidity. I'm being serious here even if it is a laid-back guild.

I'd be interested in joining, seeing as I can't get ahold of any of the main leaders of fRO support guild.

So, pm me on the forum since I've been character hopping lately, and let me know when you're on and who you're ona dn I'll send you a pm to invite me. If you'll let me that is. ^^

Kinkuback?!

Thanks for your interest in joining. I'll be recruiting you today as detailed in the PMs.