Elijas

[Guide] The 100% Perfect Dodge Professor.

Well I must thank you for flooding the server with bad professors for me to kill. But your wrong with a lot of things. I created this build with the intent with the most offense with extreme defense. I can honestly say this is no where NEAR the build Yagami Light. and I use, saying this is a support build is a mockery of my build. This build doesnt do the damage me and yagami can do, it doesnt reduce the damage as much as we do, and honestly? I only have 60k hp and can still survive asura, SB does 5k, people bb me for 4-6k, sometimes I can reduce it to 300-700. You all can use this bad build, or figure out mine for yourself.

Smash

lol nice one but I discovered How Patchworks was so strong and almost no one could hit him... It's a secret stuff but i found it out at last /gg , Don't expect me to tell anyone lol my friend told me to keep it on secret.

Sorry that I have to say that, but Get your f*cking own builds!

I'm so sick of everybody tring to be patchworks or whose else build he/she admires. Get your own builds, the hell.

Although I agree with you, but skills do shit damage to me, as you saw eairlier on your sinx.

Didn't use any weapon, no EDP and no enchant.

If I would be serious you'd die in no time.

I was just saying that people are relying on 1 tactic/build too much.

Learn to use different skills, you got a whole skilltree to use.

Fight patchworks these days and come back.

Edit: Forgot to say this, it's pin worthy.

.Pinned

You better fight my professor then Sensation. And yesterday I was admired to not be dead on the LMS,even when I went to dinne during it. =D pwndizzleee.

And me and sean don't just stick with 1 skill ,we use alot of skills to be honest. I just try as much as possible not loose hp,because I can carry only 50 yggs,which I only used 5 in that lms.

It's Yagami here btw. =D

You better fight my professor then Sensation. And yesterday I was admired to not be dead on the LMS,even when I went to dinne during it. =D pwndizzleee.

And me and sean don't just stick with 1 skill ,we use alot of skills to be honest. I just try as much as possible not loose hp,because I can carry only 50 yggs,which I only used 5 in that lms.

It's Yagami here btw. =D

Dude, that wasn't even a dinner. It was just a quick bite. >_>

And every frikken professor out there is a gay ass PD build, can't say they're not. Maybe Blue isn't, and if he isn't, I admire him for it.

You complain about PD because yourself can't counter it. It's easily counter,but the fun of this game is,you counter me , I counter you back. SinX will have hard time killing me or Sean,exept he uses WS.

I'm not complaining about PD, because why would I need PD when I could slap on magic reflect gear and you professors would rock yourselves? Anyways, I AM complaining about every Professor in the game will now use the same build. Sean and your's might be a little different, but I still see the same type.

I'd rather not do much damage (( 2k - 3k isn't bad)) and survive barely anything than doing 6k damage and failing over everything.

People might go PD,but most of them will probably quit the build because they'll fail over it. Everyone has their build,just quit complaining because you can't come with something better.

I have a build that was actually good but never really actually used since I didn't know much of the class that didn't require PD as a matter of fact that didn't have any luck nor a fortune sword. Finally people bitching about Professors instead of Sinx for a change.

I'd rather not do much damage (( 2k - 3k isn't bad)) and survive barely anything than doing 6k damage and failing over everything.

People might go PD,but most of them will probably quit the build because they'll fail over it. Everyone has their build,just quit complaining because you can't come with something better.

Is this referred to me?

And I bet that almost everyone in this thread will bitch about something when it's not them. I know that if I was on of you prof's, I would probably be against everyone else. So I guess it's reasonable.

I dont use PD for my prof. I can survive most of the servers champ's asura, while dishing out some decent magic damage. My build is FAR from PD.

Far from PD? I wonder why you get killed so easily,and don't negate it because yeah you die easily ,and if you stay your build is FAR from PD,fight me.

@lingling

sup ma nga. Dude i haven't seen your proff yet, come to tha pvp.

Wizardry, if you have found out how, then do it, because I'm pretty sure all your friend told you was that he made your damage be increased so much that it nullified that, because that doesnt work anymore.

I doubt anybody of your intelligence could fathom it.

Wizardry, if you have found out how, then do it, because I'm pretty sure all your friend told you was that he made your damage be increased so much that it nullified that, because that doesnt work anymore.

I doubt anybody of your intelligence could fathom it.

Probably with 2 INT belts he could.

Still not a problem even if they all went pure PD and Str hybrids, it still would come down to bolt-spamming/coma/strip/break in the end. Then don't whack them for shit. Let them come to you instead. There are various ways to counter every build and the best thing to counter an overly-lucky Prof is to not hit them at all. Strap on your Maya Shield/Elemental increments + dual Frus armor and you're all set. If they try and strip shield, you better have FCP ready just in case. They AoE you, wear a Detale Armor +Angeling + Usakoring shield (or resist potions) to lessen the hurt. If magic still fails, they will resort to book of the dead to coma you. If they can't take off your shield, they can't do shit since you're technically aiming for them to give up first. Run around in circles and make them abuse every option they have on you. When they lose their cool, then its them who will be losing the fight. Too much lucky dodge? Then don't hit them. Make them chase you around and hit you instead. That simple really. Its a bit crude but not hard to figure out.

Remember, running is also an option. Its not cowardice. Use it /ok