Feenom

Hello everyone, i have a question.

This server seems freakishly similar to another server that goes by the name of Nameless RO. I used to play NLRO a couple of months ago but the server was Fucked Up because of dupers, overpowered donation items, and PVP brazilian low lives who type endless hue hue hue's everytime they get a kill in PVP.

So i was wondering, is this server just an expansion of Nameless RO? or is it a entirely refurbished version of NLRO ? or do you guys have no connections with NLRO whatsoever ?

Im also wondering what you non donators think about the economy and the PVP. is it somewhat balanced? !

In NLRO, they had a double slotted shield with the effect of -20% of demis. = 2 tharas= 60%+20%= 80%. = Godlike.

I might play and i might not play, and obviously none of you might care. However, i just want to hear some opinions and i might try the server out for a while. I dont want to "experience" it my self and find out that its the exact same thing as the shitty NLRO.

And no it was not because i was a fucking noob. Even a retard can tell that 80% reduction owns 30% anyday.

sorry for the profanity, im looking foward to the replies.

This server seems freakishly similar to another server that goes by the name of Nameless RO. I used to play NLRO a couple of months ago but the server was Fucked Up because of dupers, overpowered donation items, and PVP brazilian low lives who type endless hue hue hue's everytime they get a kill in PVP.

So i was wondering, is this server just an expansion of Nameless RO? or is it a entirely refurbished version of NLRO ? or do you guys have no connections with NLRO whatsoever ?

Im also wondering what you non donators think about the economy and the PVP. is it somewhat balanced? !

In NLRO, they had a double slotted shield with the effect of -20% of demis. = 2 tharas= 60%+20%= 80%. = Godlike.

I might play and i might not play, and obviously none of you might care. However, i just want to hear some opinions and i might try the server out for a while. I dont want to "experience" it my self and find out that its the exact same thing as the shitty NLRO.

And no it was not because i was a fucking noob. Even a retard can tell that 80% reduction owns 30% anyday.

I came from nlRO too. The donation bucker is only 1 slot. Donation items aren't really based on their donations. Our items don't give fucking +15 all stats, +218392131 flee and etc. All our's do is give 2 slots basically. I was non-donation for 2 months before I just recently became a donator yesterday. I was pretty much top sinx. The economy was kinda bad before, but we fixed it. It's recovering. Zeny is just a bit of a problem.

I came from nlRO too. The donation bucker is only 1 slot. Donation items aren't really based on their donations. Our items don't give fucking +15 all stats, +218392131 flee and etc. All our's do is give 2 slots basically. I was non-donation for 2 months before I just recently became a donator yesterday. I was pretty much top sinx. The economy was kinda bad before, but we fixed it. It's recovering. Zeny is just a bit of a problem.

Thanks alot! i guess ill try it out when i get the time.

I was kind of expecting "Gtfo noob, qq moar plz"

I guess this really is different than NLRO.

btw: can someone explain what the "zeny problem" is?

My friend, Most of the founding members came from NLRO, I am VERY familiar with the messed up stuff that was allowed on NLRO; I promise you this we will never be nor associate with them. /smile

PS: The zeny problem was a small glitch we had a few weeks back where 10 bil zeny was injected into the economy, the problem has been solved our GM Team took charge within hours of realizing what had happened and immediately deleted the injected zeny.

I'm a donator and I'm still pretty much killable. While the server has a lot of people that come from nlRO, we hope that the GM team won't do stuff as it's done in nlRO. Give the server a chance, you'll like it.

Thanks alot! i guess ill try it out when i get the time.

I was kind of expecting "Gtfo noob, qq moar plz"

I guess this really is different than NLRO.

btw: can someone explain what the "zeny problem" is?

You've probably met Mr Champ or the Nabz team. I was in that group before. The zeny problem was a small bug we found ingame. Of course the GM team fixed it.