Heart

Thanatos Card

Yesterday someone for the first time got 1.

Who the fuck got it?

Ummm i would just like to let u know i have a Thanatos card in my Weopon so dont duel my sinx i will fuck you up

I'm sure there's some good players in this server, I believe they can win with a low VIT build. Now if you switch your weapon, well they'll figure out what to do :P

Ummm i would just like to let u know i have a Thanatos card in my Weopon so dont duel my sinx i will fuck you up

Drax Ima come in the room you gonna be like GODDAMMIT WHOS THAT SEXY SINX LET ME TOUCH HIS ABS. You come touch me and own yourself and you be like GODDAMM YOUR TOO FUCKIN SEXY FOR THANA. End of story.

Drax. If you've ever known. Equipping Thanatos to an Assassin Cross is the worst combination ever.

lol.. Thanatos nerfed.. >_>" GM pm me really fast ..

pif.. to nerf thanatos was pretty quick huh? but for gtb.. pif >_>"

No, Thanatos wasn't nerfed for that reason. I think Thanatos had the effect of increasing damage by 35%, but because of the update the effect got reformed to default.

Lol well if the combo is so bad why did i own every single one of u that talked shit in this section?

You didn't own me yet. I was dueling you in LMS untill that nga Frozen Ray came and asura'd me.