zaihmar

cant log in

hi im a new player,,i cant log in my character,when i open the game it open,but when i select my character then click the button ``ok`` or what so ever,it keeps crashing,it says gepard crash log notepad,,how can i fix this issue,pls help me ASAP thanks

Initial comment, this question/inquiry belongs to the Help Desk forum, but here's the reply you're waiting for:

If you haven't already, I suggest downloading and installing the All-in-One package. Using the small client is doing no-good. Further, the installation should be in a new folder and not one with an already existing RO folder containing another server. Forsaken uses its own variation of an installation and it is advised to only use that one.

Besides that, I advise getting the Open Setup and use that to make configuration changes, make sure the lower left icon is glowing for .REG and _not_ LUA, else you will receive errors.

For patching kRO and RagRE, you can use the already supplied rsu patchers, or retrieve the most recent ones, which you can find here. That should be sufficient to get you back on your way. Before actually launching the forsaken client, make sure you open the ForsakenRO-Patcher first.

7 hours ago, Sensation said:

Initial comment, this question/inquiry belongs to the Help Desk forum, but here's the reply you're waiting for:

If you haven't already, I suggest downloading and installing the All-in-One package. Using the small client is doing no-good. Further, the installation should be in a new folder and not one with an already existing RO folder containing another server. Forsaken uses its own variation of an installation and it is advised to only use that one.

Besides that, I advise getting the Open Setup and use that to make configuration changes, make sure the lower left icon is glowing for .REG and _not_ LUA, else you will receive errors.

For patching kRO and RagRE, you can use the already supplied rsu patchers, or retrieve the most recent ones, which you can find here. That should be sufficient to get you back on your way. Before actually launching the forsaken client, make sure you open the ForsakenRO-Patcher first.

Untitled.png

This doesn't answer if you have followed my advise and went through the steps I described. Alas, here are some other questions which I make on assumptions from that crashlog.

Do you use a laptop or desktop? And is it an from HP (Hewlett Packet)? What is the last time you updated your graphic drivers? If this is more than a few months, you should consider getting the appropriate drivers for your device.