AcharRO

SOME ISSUES

Hello,

I just sstarted playing RO again, after 7 years of abscence, so I don't remember much of the game.

1) Do I need to update the RO file or just the ForsakenRO file?.

2) Also I have only 33 music elements in my file, so a lot of music is missing, I downloaded the full installation from your page.

3) Is there an NPC where you can change your job or you need to make the quest per character.

Thanks in advance.

After you have downloaded the All-in-One package, you can use the ForsakenRO Patcher to update our server files, for kRO/renewal you can update with rsu-kro-renewal-lite.exe and rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe.

33 BGM files is what is provided in the All-in-One installation, this is normal.

In forsaken city (fcity) you can change your job, the Job Mistress is next to the staircase where you can change your job at certain levels. But you're free to do the quests for your character as well.

Hi Sensation,

It's not updating everytime I open the ForsakeRO patcher, also the rsu-kro-renewal-lite.exe and rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe says it can't log in to server for update, I'm downloading them again and see if it solves this situation.

To download new versions of the Renewal & kRO patchers, visit this page: http://nn.ai4rei.net/dev/rsu/

The Forsaken RO patcher doesn't have daily new updates, so it is normal for that to not have patches frequently. Usually when there's an announcement on the forums you should see an update in the patcher. Launching the game from the patcher is a good habit to always be up to date though.