illaidan1

Just a suggestion to make things better

Hi GM and staffs, if I may just suggest to make a command for looting 2-4 items instead of looting 1 or loot everything option. Would be very glad to have this command because sometimes we need 2-3 items only in 1 monster / map and looting an item sometimes results to the loss of an item to be looted since loots are gone within a blink of an eye. Some monster spawns rarely and auto looting items makes us overweight too often and sometimes "too cannot get the item for having too many items".

Thank you so much if you would consider this suggestion.

Theres a farming technique for this. you fill your inventory with player's skulls or green lace which can be looted up to the max. then just place 1, 2 , 3 or 4 skull in your inventory and replace them with the items you need to farm then type @autoloot then boom! you can now loot more than one item at the same time. Sorry if my explanation is kinda confusing. I hope you get what I mean.

We are finding ways to make it possible to autoloot multiple items. So far, I believe it is possible to do this. We'll just make official announcement once everything is done.

Edited by dlsmizel