borris

Forum Search Script Error

So I was trying to find out if Trans Class gear is equippable or if it's for the 3rd advanced class (whatever it would be called)...

Typing "Trans Gear" gave no results.

Typing "Trans" (no quotes) resulted in a script error ranther than the normal result page.

I tried several other search terms, and none gave any error. Every time I type Trans into the search box it causes this site error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'ccsTags is not an object'

Very strange that it is doing it every time with Trans but not Trans Gear, or anything else for that matter.

I tried again, but this is a different PC now... nothing happened here, just normal search result. I dunno, maybe it's somehow my browser at home's security settings?

I guess it doesn't matter unless it concerns the Tech department. I just find it so bizzar that Trans Gear did nothing but Trans by itself crashed the website.

I was really tempted to say something I thought would be funny too, but I wouldn't wanna come off looking like a troll or offend anyone when I was being serious... XD