Rathis

Master List Of Customs W/complete Item Info

why the shit isnt there a list of ALL of the custom items. every time i try to find out where i can find an equipment or quest i have to spend almost an hour litterally google-ing it before i come to an answer or giving up. Its very annoying when i see someone equipped with something or a broad cast for an item and i have no idea what it is and i have no idea how to look it up. And to top it off if i see an item in a guide.... it doesnt say what slot it goes in or anything. just what stats it has... some items are self explanitory but most of em arent... Simplify trying to find info about whereabouts or quest locations. for example...

(Color) Legendary Zodiac Aura- Mid Head gear-1 slot- +20 all stats-Quest item-- NPC located in Knight Hall.. (coords) maybe a picture?! that'd be great!

etc...

seems legit right?

(sorry, poor grammar and/or literacy. dont really care)

ha fail. thats a very small amount of info.... wheres the info on getting a LHZ aura (found it donate only) or wheres the quest for the blessed/cursed rings (had to actually use google to find it) or how to turn em into those capes? and what about the balloons? wheres the info on that, what slot do they go into? HOW would i know they even existed if i didn't see someone with em and had to talk to every damn NPC til i found it... The guides here on that link are nice but incomplete and not all the info is included...Im very new at this server and finding info is very hard and honestly it shouldn't be.

I agree on most besides the rings, as they were meant to be special. The blessed ring quest already is partially available on the wiki.

However, suggesting to update the wiki articles with more up-to-date information is a very valid point.

It'll also look more professional when keeping that up, possibly drawing positive attention.