AtlasNova

Game Boots Up In Small Window

Hello all. I couldn't really find what I was searching, so I made a thread. Every time I boot up the game, it's in this very small window. I cannot change the size in anyway. It stays like that.

Edit: I managed to fix that problem by going into Setup for classic mode. Alas, a problem has risen. Every time I start the game or patcher, it gives me a black screen with a white box in the middle to only close the window.

Edit 2: Looking at the troubleshoot guide, I can't have full screen mode enabled on Windows 8. Since I can't, I get the small window that pops up like in my original problem.

Edited by AtlasNova
  • Like 1

• First check if the server you're playing doesn't ban you for changing dinput.dll and dinput.ini[some servers do that!]

Will that be a problem on this server? I've encountered the same error because I tried to change my screen from full to small, and now there are no values in my resolution box. The game will either open in a tiny white box if its a small window, or it will be a black window with a slightly larger white box that eventually disappears altogether if full screen is checked.