Synaesthesia

Pvp On Every Map?

New to this sever and have attempted to find what I was curious about on here before posting but having limited success with gathering information thus far. Did not see that this was advertised as a PK when I signed up but it seems like I am being slaughtered far too frequently outside of the actual PvP maps. Starting a new character and simply leveling up has made me a target for random players passing by to annihilate me for no reason. I could deal with this and move on but now I'm being mauled in town maps (most recently while purchasing tools from an NPC in Prontera) and wondering what sort of community do you host? Is there some command I do not know about to prevent this from happening so often or is this server just survival of the fittest? Fine I suppose considering its a high rate server and all, eventually I'll be strong enough to return the favor and do the same. But doesn't that just feed into a cycle? Anyway, what I'm asking is can I save my ass from being killed while getting my levels up and hanging around towns or do I just need to act Walking Dead wise towards other players? Otherwise loving it here so far.

This is a PK server, this means that almost all maps aside from the town ones have PVP enabled. If you want to shop in peace, we have a mall area at the left side of fcity. You can not be attacked in there and it has all sorts of dealers to supply you with items :).