quicksilver22

Thanatos Room Time

Pardon me if some of this information is already implemented but ill go ahead and suggest it anyway.Its really been difficult to enter thanatos room nowadays, only a few players mastered how to enter the thanatos room using a watch or a timer letting them control the room and all of them are elite players of this server. Since 1 ip = 1 entry per day is a far fetch solution according to most of the players, i propose that the timing for the entry in thanatos room be randomized that it will be impossible for the players to master, that way other players will have a shot in entering the room not just the elites. I propose that the entry time should include before and after the broadcast randomized since most of them mastered entering the room even before the broadcast.

This might be a good idea.

But like any other MVP who have random interval spawn time. I prefer thana room get the same treatment.

Example: Thana room will re-open after 1 hour and half till 2 hour from the last time thana killed.

This way people will wait for arround 30 min ready to enter it as fast as the room opened.

This might be a good idea.

But like any other MVP who have random interval spawn time. I prefer thana room get the same treatment.

Example: Thana room will re-open after 1 hour and half till 2 hour from the last time thana killed.

This way people will wait for arround 30 min ready to enter it as fast as the room opened.

I think this will still give them a chance to control the thana room simply by recording the time of its last broadcast. and if im not mistaken it will give them a lot of opportunity to enter the thana room since thana will only last for about 5 minutes or less to them . .

Edited by quicksilver22

Nah even if they know at what time they kill thana, you can still see the BC about it and note the time.

Now all you do is compete with them in term of concentration and patience for 30 min or so, if thana got interval to reopen from 1 hour and half to 2 hour.

No one know in which time thana room will reopen in those 30 mins. They just know thana room will reopen from the time thana died + 1 hour and half to 2 hour like the way you hunt field mvp normally.