plok123

Position Transfer Of Healer In Malaya

Hi admin, me and my guild mates were looking for a new base, and we wanted to move to Malaya, the only problem we're having is that the healer and kafra are too far from each other, the same issue with the one in splendide. I would request that both the healer and forsaken kafra would be move closer to each other and turn pvp off if it's enabled on both maps. It would also be helpful for people in the future that have knowledge of both maps. Thank you very much :D

Malaya Coordinates:
Forsaken Kafra - malaya 239 215
Healer - malaya 205 205

Suggested Coordinates for Healer - Malaya 239 207

Thank you so much for your future consideration

Hi admin, me and my guild mates were looking for a new base, and we wanted to move to Malaya, the only problem we're having is that the healer and kafra are too far from each other, the same issue with the one in splendide. I would request that both the healer and forsaken kafra would be move closer to each other and turn pvp off if it's enabled on both maps. It would also be helpful for people in the future that have knowledge of both maps. Thank you very much :D

Malaya Coordinates:

Forsaken Kafra - malaya 239 215

Healer - malaya 205 205

Suggested Coordinates for Healer - Malaya 239 207

Thank you so much for your future consideration

You don't use the suggestion thread for this, you submit a ticket and wait for Genesis to respond.

You don't use the suggestion thread for this, you submit a ticket and wait for Genesis to respond.

I've been told by Genesis to post it as a suggestion so :)

In that case -1, I don't like the new position you're suggesting for Healer.

you don't? and what's your reasoning behind this? it's just keeping them both close together so when we spawn by the kafra, we won't have to walk all the way to the healer. Don't really see anything wrong with that, it wouldn't affect you, your skills or gameplay.. -1? whatever dude.

you don't? and what's your reasoning behind this? it's just keeping them both close together so when we spawn by the kafra, we won't have to walk all the way to the healer. Don't really see anything wrong with that, it wouldn't affect you, your skills or gameplay.. -1? whatever dude.

Why not move the kafra to where the healer is instead? The healer is in a much nicer position then the kafra is, instead of moving the healer to a more dull position. Also it does affect gameplay if I ever want to use that town for any reason.

Why not move the kafra to where the healer is instead? The healer is in a much nicer position then the kafra is, instead of moving the healer to a more dull position. Also it does affect gameplay if I ever want to use that town for any reason.

ok so you agree with an npc move.. and then pointed out that you want the kafra to be moved instead.. Basically you agree with me, but you have your own preference.. I dont see any -1.. But ok..

ok so you agree with an npc move.. and then pointed out that you want the kafra to be moved instead.. Basically you agree with me, but you have your own preference.. I dont see any -1.. But ok..

You're asking for the healer to be moved, so no I don't agree with you and there is a -1 and it's mine.

Let's just get over with this. We would need a new base and it doesn't matter which of these two moves. :)