dlsmizel

Artwork On Cards

Art is done for the soul, not for prizes or competition. This belongs in the art section of the forums where people will paint and draw from the pure love of it and share to the world.

The idea is nice, I will draw not a popular card, but my favourite card for you guise... for fun :)

Edited by CrimsonKing

Art is done for the soul, not for prizes or competition. This belongs in the art section of the forums where people will paint and draw from the pure love of it and share to the world.

The idea is nice, I will draw not a popular card, but my favourite card for you guise... for fun :)

I get where you're coming from but this will be a great opportunity for artists to showcase their talent and at the same time, get something from it. It's more fulfilling if you get something in return. XD

artists can do many things aside from this. though, its agreeable but then again for me, it would be unfair for non-artists to join.

Events should be on fair terms for the community, like the poring hunts/novice vs. zombies. seasonal screenshot contests.