Kazog

@ali - Multible Drop Filter?

@Ali - multible drop filter?

Could it be possible to make @Ali work in a way that it can loot more than 1 item at a time?

Example :

@Ali item1, item2, item3

Since using @autoloot 100 and filling inventory with random items weight 1 items is too time consuming.

Any opinions/support about this?

i believe this one is already accepted and GMs are working on it. if not yet.., ill agree to you for this idea to be implemented. there are technique to loot morethan 1 specific items though and im using it for a year now and it proven quite useful as well.. like the poring backpack and rocker glasses for example.

^ It's not implemented yet as far as i know. But i have to disagree with it, since people area making their way out with this very problem also.

You can just fill your inventory with backpacks and rocker glasses.
Then decrease the items you carry by the items you wanted to farm, then @Autoloot.
This way won't terrorize your weight limit.

the problem with not having multiple @ali and using backpacks, rocker glasses. When we're hunting Cursed hand and fragment of darkness. you can only pick up fragment of darkness and not cursed hand because cursed hand takes an additional slot that u don't have, since you filled your inventory with backpacks and rocker glasses.

you only have to drop another backpack/rocker glasses and pick up the item you want to autoloot so that you can be able to pick up as many items as you can. That's way easy. and you don't have to type again :
@ali "asjdoqk"
@ali "aosjqak"
@ali "asndiqm"
@ali "asmdiq"
@ali "asdiomq"
@ali "ajsodma"
@ali "asnqdo"
@ali "misqmdm"
@ali "asdjoqd"

You only have to type @Autoloot

That's All.