brothers

Help. Not Moving / Hanged

I have same issue with this guy.

tb_tickets-50667-0-13450400-1380318363_thumb.jpg

i got errors even on using the full installer

i've started playing yesterday and i used an kro-sakray and small installer to play, i've leveled 3 characters to 255 then while hunting my character suddenly froze (like my connection was cut) but i still have a stable internet connection, i cant use character select, exit windows and resume game. all my characters in the account are frozen like that, i tried to make new characters but on the starting map they became frozen, i cant see other players or broadcasts or even chats. my close friend told me that my character is moving fine but i cant see them move at all.

i thought it was just a server side issue (emergency maintenance of some sort) but when i tried to log in again after a few hours, my characters still cant move. It is not frozen by the bot detector, btw... i asked my close friend to try and log in my account to her PC and she says there's no problem at all, she says my characters can move and chat.. i tried to copy my fRO folder to my desktop to see if it will work but it doesnt.. i asked her to place all my main characters at payon to check if it is a map error but still the same, my characters cannot move.. or more specifically, i cant see my character move.

I did use the full installer now but the problem is still the same. i tried it at 3 more computers here at home but none works. i tried uninstalling and installing btw, it doesnt work. (I also tried resetting all my characters position on the control panel but still the same outcome)

here are the screenshots of my characters, they don't get DCed even if i let them stand there for an hour or so and there's no error message. (tried that yesterday)

eqoui1.jpg

mhv8lg.jpg

2007o28.jpg

Sometimes i do encounter this one. but i just relogin. and its already fix.

One question. when you are hunting? Have been you asked by the BOT control? o.o if you didnt answer it correctly, or when you are asked and you suddenly warp. i guess its one of the implication. thats why your stock