intDamage

Legendary Weapon Quest - Thief Part Help?

The wiki isn't clear enough to help me. I accepted the quest, got the stuff, got the books, and now the thief is annoying me. I just don't know what to do. I walk up to it multiple times, and it snickers away. But that's all it does. Snicker away. It doesn't challenge me like the wiki said.

• Like 1

Yea... I am definitely not seeing anything. He's not stealing some of my zeny. He's not challenging me.

Wait for the time that he talks asides from *snickers*, the chance of that are not random. There are times like for the first try, it challenges you right away, sometimes it takes for a while. Just try and try. Goodluck!

Ok, what the heck am I doing wrong? Can someone give a detailed explanation of what to do? The wiki is definitely not helping.

I would recommend hotkeying the 3 coordinates on your ALT + M shortcuts, it will be easier then. You could receive the "*snicker*" dialog a whole lot of times before he challenges you. Just be patient and keep walking over him, he will eventually challenge you.