91Dazz_

Move Woe Time

Since fro are filled by those living in the region of Asia, I suggest WOE time needs to be moved. I think this way most of us can participate in WOE. I personally have quit being active due to work and WOE ever since I've move back to Asia. The time is just not convenient and right.

Tuesday 2am WOE Geffen

Wednesday 8am GVG

Thursday 8am WOE Alde/Pay/Prt

Friday 10pm WOE Gef

Saturday 7am WOE 2.0

Sunday 8am WOE alde/pay/prt

These are the time. During these time, people in the European Region will WOE at approx 12-1 am in the morning

In Boston it would be 8pm

---------------------------------------

I suggest a good time for WOE would probably be at 10/11pm Malaysia/Phil time. That will be 2/3 in the afternoon for those in the European Region and 10/11am in Boston. Since most of us are from Asia.

If this have been implemented, I think we will be able to see more activity in the server

+1 if u agree

+1 too if u disagree

+1

I would also suggest to have WoE everyday, one in the morning and one in the evening (or even once a day if that is too much to ask). It's kinda sad to go online and see that you don't have anything to do, and you just go offline or afk. You don't see interesting events too. I hope gms would do something.

+1 to Darren he has the right concept of things and as of the fact 2/3 of those playing FRO are from Asian Regions.

This isn't in the right section, this is a suggestion.

Well, this is a suggestion that's why its posted here.

He posted it in General Discussion, but it was moved here.

For me I wouldn't mind moving some of the WoE times, but we can't just ignore the American players.

Maybe add another WoE time for Asia?

+1 to moving the time, but I dont have any suggestions to what particular times I would want, and might just Biased coz I live in England and I stay up til like 3am just to participate in WOE and it's the only thing I really do ingame xD but i'm ok with the first time suggestion, but would prefer around 5pm gmt+0 and with the woe everyday thing, I like that too.. :)

• Like 1

Europeans right now WoE at 2 to 3 AM in the morning not 12 to 1. I'm not sure if you took that into your calculation but the WoE times for europeans are quite bad atm (except for the monday one). US Woe's are 2 to 3 AM which can't be considered a decent time. And the friday WoE is during school/work times, WoE 2.0 is starting at 12 or 1 AM I believe. Changing the times as you mentioned would be fine in the weekends but it would take another european WoE away from the european players leaving all Euro WoE's to be at bad times for european players.

Monday one right now seems fine for EU people, if it's changed to being earlier all europeans will be at school or work (just like the current friday EU-WoE atm).

Also I completely disagree with having WoE every day. I see absolutely no reason for that and on top of that it would make the lifes of guildmasters a lot harder and less cost efficient.

Could you elaborate for me which WoE time exactly you want to change ? Which day ? which one ? Or all of them ?

Edited by Bishop

Atm monday woe is at 20:00 for europeans and friday woe at 16:00.

Actually I dont mind these times though I cant participate in monday woe. The rest is at 2 am or similar time for me so I cant do those either.

Maybe moving wednesday woe from 18:00 servertime to 0:00 servertime could work for the asians.

+1 to Darren he has the right concept of things and as of the fact 2/3 of those playing FRO are from Asian Regions.

It wasn't in this section when it was originally posted.

I think this would need to be looked in a bit I personally like the 14:00 time but that may not be convenient for everyone else

Im ok with the Monday woe, as it starts at around 7pm in my place.. I'm kinda 50-50 on Friday one as it's at 3pm, if it's possible to put it at a later time, I think it's the american woe that needs changing really, it's at 1am here and at 8am in Asia.. Maybe at 12nn server time? That's at 5pm in Eu and 12mn in Asia..

personally friday saturday sunday woe is already a good timing whereby asian can participate in the morning on a weekends i dont see the need to change for firday saturday and sunday woe timing

Edited by DonWasHereJelly

Im not sure the exact time but I think Im not that far off. However, its a suggestion to move WOE time. For accurate times etc, I think we should leave it for the fro admin team to deal with it. What is the point of having WOE if hardly anyone can participate.

He posted it in General Discussion, but it was moved here.

For me I wouldn't mind moving some of the WoE times, but we can't just ignore the American players.

Maybe add another WoE time for Asia?

I couldn't agree more +1

I thought I had it bad lol....

My WoE Time:

California (GMT -6 I think)

(The times WoE starts for me here in California)

Monday - 11:00am

Wednesday - 5:00pm

Friday - 7:00am & 4:00pm

Saturday - 5:00pm

-1 keep the woe times. Its much better the way it is.

Not really :) take into consideration that the majority of the players are not from the server's nearby areas/countries.

+1

Personally I only attend Friday WoEs. Weekend early morning WoEs are possible, but not convenient. Many of us after a long week of work/school just want a good sleep on weekends. Not only WoEs, BR and GvGs are also heavily American time centered. Of my 7 months here in this server, I've not been able to attend a single BR or GvG.

+1

Personally I only attend Friday WoEs. Weekend early morning WoEs are possible, but not convenient. Many of us after a long week of work/school just want a good sleep on weekends. Not only WoEs, BR and GvGs are also heavily American time centered. Of my 7 months here in this server, I've not been able to attend a single BR or GvG.

well.... its a us base server to begin with and for those friday, sat, sun woe i think its good enough u can sleep earlier the previous night to wake up for the sat morning woe i dont see the problem O_O? like sleep at 10pm or 11pm wake up at 6 am for woe on sat just like going to school everday and you can later take a nap in the afternoon.

Not really :) take into consideration that the majority of the players are not from the server's nearby areas/countries.

true but why not jus take a look at the total number of players from whichever country everyone is from and see. or leave it up to the GMs to readjust the timing. its hard to coordinate the time zone for america, eu, + asian time zone

Edited by DonWasHereJelly