plok123

About The King Of Emperium Event

Crazy changes on the emperium for the event xD Can't use Cursed Water, so basically the property has been changed. And there 4-5 breakers earlier, we didn't even get to half of the emp's hp? what's going on? We ran out of time, so yeah :P I prefer the old KOE :) What kind of changes were made?

Edited by plok123
  • Like 1

I think the HP was increased a crap load (could be wrong, I'm not sure what it was before). The KoE Emp's race/element properties are reversed, it's Undead now, not Holy which is why Cursed Water is useless against it and so many of you guys were missing. And it has 0 def, so Thanatos is useless.

With all of that being said I think we should wait for at least one more KoE to happen to see if the damage is doable with the correct card mods and element before suggesting any changes.

Edited by Autopsies

I have 3 sets of weap for KoE, WoE and a little bit of PvP and such.

but as what I had observed last time, the Emp in KoE was Like changed a lot or am i being just a noob for this game -_-

agreed with what adam said some events do have much time why not try to have a go in KoE extend the time so players could prepare more ^_^

I think the HP was increased a crap load (could be wrong, I'm not sure what it was before). The KoE Emp's race/element properties are reversed, it's Undead now, not Holy which is why Cursed Water is useless against it and so many of you guys were missing. And it has 0 def, so Thanatos is useless.

With all of that being said I think we should wait for at least one more KoE to happen to see if the damage is doable with the correct card mods and element before suggesting any changes.

That was a weird and funny time.. xD

yeah... the new KOE is a kind of bug.. the old KOE seems to do better.

I don't think it's a bug Jaime xD just some changes :)

Lol. The "new" emperium has 2.1b hp. 0 Def. Size: Small. Race: Undead. Crit type breaker is more suitable.

You think it's still a boss type? yeah, crit breakers are more suitable for this now :)

If you guys say its 0 defense, then the thanatos card and ice pick will be useless in emperium... crit type breakers will be good at emperium..

If you guys say its 0 defense, then the thanatos card and ice pick will be useless in emperium... crit type breakers will be good at emperium..

yep, someone else already pointed it out xD

Sorry guys, I mislead demn, I wasn't reading the title lolz.... King of Emperium not war of emperium! Epic fail for me! haha! XD