Hexxar

[Solved]Hi Pls Read

just curious, is there class guides subforum wherein we can browse for class pvp/woe/mvp guides?

And as i've browsed other guides using the search bar, I've come across some guides but most of them are outdated, starting from 2009-2011. Just curious if this guides are still intact through time because maybe the server has undergone a lot of updates already.

I think we have a server wikipedia now? Check that out, I think that should be enough to answer most of your questions.

updated and comprehensive class guides with builds/stats/equips/ is what newbies like us needs. I myself have read all of the wiki's content, but I still find it lacking with other necessary info's. Btw, just suggesting

the suggestion was already accepted i think, we just have to wait :D and I believe those sub-forums would need a check from moderators every now and then :p

and I would love to create a biochemist guide O_O

Edited by ZerO25

Guide section would be a fun addition to forums, I mean we can always use outside sources but the fact that fRO is highly customized we can't always be sure what to add or what to use to make our chars get better. +1

Edited by ValariusXT

I think it would be better if we'd have class sections wherein anyone can post / inquire for builds and anyone can reply by citing suggestions / rating / correcting the poster's build. There would be a lot of exchanging of ideas that can happen, which would not only help the poster, but also others who read the guides as well.

I just thought what if adding an event like "guide making event" and like price are enough amount of tokens. I think it would not hurt the economy badly and would benefit at most.

( < Just suggesting, disregard if you don't like > )

As this is more a suggestion topic than a support topic by now, I'll be closing this. I think this has been brought up at the suggestion section as well. So it can be discussed there.