Al-De-Baran

Blackout RO transferee. :D

Hello everyone. :D I hope im welcome here. Blackout is gay. Very gay. I hope the items here aren't too imbalanced. btw, are there donation items in this server?

Welcome, yes there are donation items in this server, but you can get them easily, just by winning events.

If you're talking about balanced, you've come to the right place. Just may seem a bit intimidating at first, but not all who has wings are strong. Sometimes the people who doesn't have are the ones you should fear the most.

Welcome to fRO.

Welcome to fRO, I hope you'll like it here. Uhm and soon by further updates like, Donators and Non-Donators would have a closer match in dueling, obviously Donars would have an upper hand since well, they paid ! but anyways, it'll be possible to kill Donars by higher amounts. The only Non-Donar thats actually kickass that I've seen so far is Tatte, he's one hell of a runner and sure knows how to ygg, perfect PvP material.

Anyways if you need help contact me or Ami at any point, I know she'll be willing to help.

i see i see. thanks for the welcome. :D Events? hmm...like PVP, find the GM, and that kind of shiznit?

Last Man Standing, None-Donation Last Man Standing, Find the Skull, Hide and Seek, PoringBall, Dice Event, Team Last Man Standng, Non-Donation Team Last Man Standing, Guess the Item, Guess the Password. =]

I haven't seen a poring ball in a while o_O

Hi and welcome to Forsaken Ro. I used to play blackout Ro. Left because it was to easy to make money and everyone had everything.

OH mee Gawd. :wacko: thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D. I sure do hope il enjoy here. DOWN TO BLACKOUT! Glory to fRO! /! Biased, yes. :D Thanks for all the info. I'll be online in an hour or so :D See you guys online :D. As my name suggests, il be hangin out in aldebaran :D.

Welcome

You said something about balanced, it's true with the balanciation, 2Months ago it was imbalanced.

since I am back( 26.01.08 ) it's balanced, but many people got now Donations thats whats worry me atm.

The events are really only at the Weekend. Many GM's aren't hosting Events anymore. And the Non-Donation LMS is really

a few time and with the Team Non-Donation LMS never saw, so forget that. Community? Yea, the most people are nice

and your welcome. I joined here 1 Month after it comes out and there were only like 30-50 people on. There was a time

where 280-300 Online (Saturday WoE).

P.S Genesis thus is true @_@.

=D