yuush1793

Save Santa Quest

After doing the quest with Jack (100 matchsticks, 100 candy cane, 100 piece of cake, 100 ice cube, 5m zeny), it gives me special holiday drink. After that, i'm stuck. The christmas goblin 2 ignores me... I think he needs special christmas eggnog (not special holiday drink that the jack gives)

No, the guide you're looking at is for last year's, check the date. This one was re-made from scratch and has some important changes to it. You need to find a third goblin in the same map to give him it.

Well, it's pretty similar except for the item requirements and 2 of the NPCs have changed. We may just update the guide, but I'm at home for the holiday right now so I'm limited in what I can do. :( And yeah, it's either 01 or 02.

• Like 1

I did some research as well. The Santa's List is dropped by Cornus, while the Letter's to Santa are dropped by False/Fake Angels found in gefenia01-04. This drop is liek 50% or something because not every FA drops LTS's.