CrimsonRage

[Solved]Virus?

Hey guys I was installing the patcher, via direct download. Everything fine so far , but when I installed the game , Kaspersky popped up with a Malware warning while installing.

UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic - don't really know what it means, if it's dangerous or whatever. Could you give some advice if I should just delete the patcher or do something else?

Edited by CrimsonRage

Hey guys I was installing the patcher, via direct download. Everything fine so far , but when I installed the game , Kaspersky popped up with a Malware warning while installing.

UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic - don't really know what it means, if it's dangerous or whatever. Could you give some advice if I should just delete the patcher or do something else?

I have kaspersky and yes this happened to me, but what I did is when the kaspersky gives you an option to "disinfect" the patcher just hit "dont run" and leave the 'ForsakenRO Patcher" on your desktop and just open the game through the application "Fkenro" inside your ForsakenRO folder, dont worry it won't do any harm on your desktop/laptop. Hope this helped.

You can delete the patcher shortcut icon if you wish and just create another shortcut for "Fkenro" and slap it on your desktop so you won't have to go back to Program files.

Edited by Magellan of Impel Down