Drunk

Cape Color Changer

Hi Fro,

Does anyone think we need Cape Color Changer. Because purple capes are so ugly. But imagine orange, green, azure, black, red, and pink! Thats just to name a few!

It will be hard to re-color them one by one. There are lots of them for different classes. Takes a very long time to do this. Not easy as Forsaken Helm.

• Like 1

Just imagine this:

There are around 12-16 capes in our server, and you're suggesting 6 colours.

Do you know how long it's going to take 72+ capes to be recoloured and coded in the server?

I don't know, correct me if I'm wrong but -1 for me.

Just imagine this:

There are around 12-16 capes in our server, and you're suggesting 6 colours.

Do you know how long it's going to take 72+ capes to be recoloured and coded in the server?

I don't know, correct me if I'm wrong but -1 for me.

Yup.

actually you guys are looking at this the wrong way. the same basic coat sprite is used if you just use that one sprite and edit the colors on that one then it should work for all of them. although making an NPC out of it would be a pain in the ass but having different colors for it shouldn't be too hard. but give people a choice in which color coat they want to buy.

Will be even harder to buy Capes ingame. Due to individuality, prices will just rise. Because if you only want EXACTLY the Blue Sinx Cape and only 1 person has it, it'll give him/her a monopole position and can choose the price as he/she wishes. But if there are like 20 Sinx Capes, it's more defined price wise. So, if then with a NPC.

well it will just give people another reason to donate. if they want a certain color they can buy that color from a donator or they can donate themselves for it.

actually you guys are looking at this the wrong way. the same basic coat sprite is used if you just use that one sprite and edit the colors on that one then it should work for all of them. although making an NPC out of it would be a pain in the ass but having different colors for it shouldn't be too hard. but give people a choice in which color coat they want to buy.

Wrong , unfortunately each cape is individually made for each class sprite, to fit around the character etc. every single cape is also a single item. Adding different colors of these capes would basically be adding complete new items. And as stated earlier, there's a lot of different capes that would have to get added to make this possible.

While recolors of the capes would be nice, as others have pointed out, it wouldn't be plausible. Each recolor of the cape would need to be a unique item for every class, meaning it would take up far too many item spaces. This suggestion will not be implemented.