Yeung

Lets Talk About Magic Stalkers

Full strip. GG. MEGA MAGIC DAMAGE!

On topic; Sounds like a nice idea. I'd like to see more different playable classes and different builds. Instead of the usual DSing/Backsliding stalkers. (Seriously, it's getting overrated)

+1

The current stats are, 20+ INT, MAX HP + 20%, MATK + 35%, MAX SP+ 15%, Level 10 Enlarge Weight, 30% Chance of Reject Sword on ATK, 5+ ATK SPD, and Unbreakable.

I request one or more the following changes:

+ Add another magic skill to the sword. o=One OR MORE of the following skills, being reasonable about them of course, would certainly help. --> Soul Breaker - Lightning Spear Of Ice - Acid Demonstation - Storm Gust - Meteor Storm - Jupital Thunder - Stone Curse - Mind Breaker (Yeah, mind breaker. ) - Crimson Fire Formation - Dragon Fire Formation - Falling Ice Pillar - Lightning Crash - Magic Crasher. ALMOST ANYTHING WOULD HELP TREMENDOUSLY.

^^ Out of all of these, I think LSI would be the obvious choice. For people who say we wouldn't need Kiels and we would be cheap, WE STILL NEED KIELS FOR EVERYTHING ELSE like I dunno... uh.. STRIP? Or our possible new SECOND SPELL?

^^^ Soul Breaker with a damage increase would be a pretty cool idea too.

+ Add Defense to the Sword. Soaring Bird has 20%, AND ITS A BOW. Why doesn't the sword?

- In light of a defense increase, take away Reject Sword. We can cast that our damn selves.

+ A chance to coma with melee would be nice, even though it's barely useful.

+ Increase ATK spd to 10+ We already have to waste enough points on INT and DEX, so we barely have anything left for HP and AGI. It would help more than you think.

Oh hey bumping this thread.

My suggested stats for the new weapons are as follows:

Unbreakable

Int+30

Agi+30

MATK +40%

Max HP +25%

ASPD+10

Demihuman Reductions of 15% (Same stacking style as the bow)

Level 10 Lightning Spear of Ice can be used

Increase weight limit level 10

Compared to the old one this is adding: 10 int, 30 agi, 5% matk, 5% HP, ASPD+5, Demihuman reducts +15%, Level 10 LSOI.

I think this isn't too overpowered, and it actually puts the sword on par with the soaring bird (Though not really)

The SP bonus and the reject sword can go. I disagree with the coma chance because it is pretty much useless since anyone using this would be going straight up magic anyway and GTB>both coma and magic.